oooooh yay i think i finally felt it!

trixipaws

Reaction score
ive been getting impatient (and more recently a little worried) that i'd gone beyond 21 weeks and still hadnt felt any kicks, but this evening i think i felt some!

i'm still not 100% certain it was baby (and not rice krispies!) but ive been doubtful throughout my pregnancy (i took 3 tests b4 i believed i was pg and even then i half expected to be told at the 12-week scan that there was no baby there lol)

it felt like something popping, i felt it on my tummy slightly below my bellybutton and on the left. do u think that was it?! i'm so excited, i hope it was! i felt 2 'pops', then a few minutes later another 3 or 4. that was an hour ago i cant feel any now. does that sound like it? let me kno please!

Yep! Sounds like it to me too :cheer:

Awww isnt it so exciting when you feel the first kicks :cheer:

Hi

:cheer: finaly thats great in no time you will feel baby move tons a day
Katrina

Congrats on feeling the baby moving :cheer: You'll be an expert at noticing it soon. :)

Sabrina
x

:cheer: that's what i get.. it feels like popping, and they happen for at least 2 mins... only when i lay down those

but to day after shopping i felt them standing... it is her :lol:

Thats exactly the first feeling I got! and in the same place too!! It's so exciting isn't it? Now I feel like hes trying to kick his way through my ribs! It's hard to remember those little pops!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back