Think I have felt baby kick...

jendav81

Reaction score
Hiya!

I need some help here! I have for the past few nights now, just when I am sat in front of computer, felt a tapping sensation similar to bubbles popping on my left side, diagonally down from my belly button. Sorry if TMI but it never results in wind.... :oops:
Is this the baby kicking? It feels like pulses/bubbles popping. I also just had a can of Irn Bru and had heaps of pops/pulses.... I had the same feelings last night but without Irn Bru, I was drinking diluting juice.

My Mum says it is too early....

What have your experiences been?

Ooh.. just had another one while writing this!!! :shock:

Thanks xx

Sounds like it could be, I could feel mine when i was around 16/17 weeks. :D

YEY for you
I am so happy for you :dance: :dance:
i felt my son for the first time at 18 weeks and the popping sensation bubbling is what it begun with.
few more weeks you'll feel real kicks and baby moving
Congrats hon it's a lovely feeling i still get all gooey each time Collier lets himself be known :D
:hug: :hug:

Wow! Thanks! I didn't realise you could feel it so early, thought I felt something at 16 weeks (posted about this too) but it was more like fluttering sensation, this is different.

Thanks girls :dance:

Yep, sounds exactly like it to me! I felt my 1st baby at 17 weeks, so its not too early

Yep, that'l be baby!!
I started feeling slight ripples last night, it almost feels like your being tickled from the inside?!
It wont be long till your feeling full on kicks! :D

Yep, sounds like baby to me too, isn't it lovely :) :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer:
Sounds like baby to me!
I felt the first 'proper' kicks at 18 weeks 1 day and before that i felt flutters.
Prepare yourself, it gets a lot more violent, lol xxxxxxxx

hiah.. yep sounds like bubba alright... i kept getting bubbles and was waiting for the wind to come strait after but it didnt! :oops: :lol:

but at 18 weeks and 2 days i felt first kick, i was just prodding about and it was like a big twitch right where i was prodding! that totally made me jump as i never expected a kick!

wait for them to start very soon!! YIppeeee :hug: :cheer:

def sounds like baby kicking, it's amazing isn't it! awww I'm so jealous, I miss feeling that. Mind Jack still kicks me now :roll:

Yay! I had a bit of a snaeky nap this afternoon and was on my right side and had more of the same feelings :dance:

yippeeee..
bet you feel it all the time now you know!

i find one hour its on my right hand side, next hour left hand and then next middle!

wait till you feel it actually moving inside.... its such a weird feeling.... undescribable!!

least its comforting to know its doing ok in there..... :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back