What a nightmare - just been to hospital!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
Dont worry girls, it wasnt for me, my mum has fell down crossing the road and broke her arm, she has got to have an operation this morning to put a metal plate in it!! alarm didnt go off this morning so woke up late for work and OH has just rung to say that he has slashed two of his fingers at work and they wont stop bleeding!!

HAPPY MONDAY MORNING girls!!

:rotfl:

i want to go to bed now....this day cannot get any worse! :roll:

Oh no your poor mum! Hope she has a speedy recovery from her op and your day gets better! :hug: :hug:

crikey.....they say accidents come in 3's so go and lock yourself in a room until the danger is over.

Hope your mum and OH get better soon

Ouch !!!!!!

God defs get in bed and bricade yourself, no sharp objects or walking for u !!!! Sounds like a bit of a day, and look at the time !! :think: :wall:

I had one of those operations for broken arm (humerous bone in 2) and metal plate with pins etc...awful awful stuff...Hoping your mum has a speedy recovery-good luck with the op and hope your OH is also taken care of asap. Poor you...take care of yourself and dont stress.... :hug:

Oh gosh!! Well I hope your day gets better and your mam has a speedy recovery!!! :hug: :hug:

Aww hun what a crappy day for you all!!

Have some of these :hug:

Oh no! Your poor mum and OH. Take care of yourself and that little baby!

What a day you've had! hope it gets better for you and hope your mum and OH are better soon. Take care :hug:

For goodness sakes woman - go wrap yourself up in bubble wrap and stay on the sofa til we tell you it's safe to get off!!!! :rotfl:

Seriously hope your Mum and OH get better soon :hug:

Sarah xxx

CH0C0H0LIC said:
For goodness sakes woman - go wrap yourself up in bubble wrap and stay on the sofa til we tell you it's safe to get off!!!! :rotfl:

Seriously hope your Mum and OH get better soon :hug:

Sarah xxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: thanks hun!!!

well Aunt just rung to say that mum is out of theatre now, she had the op at dinner time i think, will know more later once she has come round etc!

what a day its been - to top it off, my phone died at lunch!! GRRRRR :roll:

I'm thinking early to bed, watching the soaps with a big tub of ice cream :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back