What a horrible night!

twinkles

Reaction score
Morning girls, I reef rough!

Went to bed and the heartburn kicked in, lasted about an hour before I had to get up and make myself sick, I had cramps and more heartburn all night, got up around 4am but had a really bad belly and even worse this morning, sorry tmi but now diarrhoea...ugh just needed a moan really, hope it's a one off! Going Tobermory a long day at work!

Have a good weekend everyone!xxx

Oh god you poor thing :(

Do you have to go to work? Maybe some Immodium might be in order if you do hun.

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

Sorry to hear you've had a rough night. Really hope today whizzes past so you can climb back into bed soon xx

Yea it's my own beauty salon so can't let clients down this morning, then got a one to one to train a girl in spray tanning!

Supposed to be put for an Italian tonight which I was really looking forward to as gone off meat so a nice pasta dish will go down well! Feel ok at the mo so fingers crossed that's the end of it! X

Hope you feel better soon and u can enjoy your Italian I sometimes get get similar episodes just not sick it's not fun!!!! Take care xxx

Aw that's not nice. Hope u feel better soon x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Eugh, I hate those nights when everything seems to be playing up.

However, I'm very sorry to say I had a little lol at your predictive text typos. Tobermory!! xx

OMG, I thought you actually had to go to work in Tobermory!!!:rotfl:

Always best to keep some gaviscon to hand and you can get it free on prescription from your gp too :) I suffered with heartburn terribly last time, not good :( not sure how much gaviscon I went through lol x x

Ha ha didn't see that mistake!!!!!! Got some gaviscon now and feel much better, in fact I'm bloody starving!!!!! May have to nip out between appointments and stock up on munchies!!!! X

Sorry to hear you had a crap night but glad you are starting to feel better now!Hope it doesn't happen again tonight!XX

Poor you, hope you have a lovely meal this evening and that you get a well deserved good nights sleep tonight , all the best xx

Thanks girls....I survived the night! Hadn't been to this italian before, we didn't order, they just brought out dish after dish, we ate for a good 3 hours but we werent stuffed! Only one thing I had to pass on and that was some sauce with uncooked egg, it was odd having the waitress come over and say to me because I was pregnant to avoid it!!!! my friend wasn't drinking as 9weeks preg and there was only 6 of us but we had the best laugh ever, tears of laughter!!! And felt good looking pregnant, not fat!!!

Aw, glad you had a lovely time and you look fab honey! xxx

Glad you had a good time hun :) and are feeling better! Sounds like a good restaurant eating for 3 hours lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back