I am just....................(brace yourselves)

timsmom

Reaction score
Feeling miserable! :cry: :cry: I've had stitch for days which is starting to drag me down and won't go away, I am waking four or five times a night and things at home with the sister from hell are going from bad to worse. We had a load of snow last night which was very pretty but now has gone horrible and slushy and looks vile,

I had a screaming fit at my son this morning because he couldn't find his gloves and it wasn't his fault, I was just tired and upset. One of the girls has moaned all morning cos she has a sniffle and wants me to send her home and I'm so close to bursting into tears its unbelievable.

To top it all off, I haven't felt bubs this morning and have forgotten my lunch. There rant over, I feel a bit better now!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hug:

im sure everything will feel better when bubs gives a lil kick

I hadnt felt mine in a day or 2 and it quietly stresses you out doesnt it!! Then i got a kick thismorning :lol:

awww lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Why do our dam hormones torture us like this? I cried for about 2 hours non stop over something pathetic yesterday and i couldnt stop! Its the hormones raging.

Hope you feel better soon xxx

:hug:
i know how you are feeling these raging hormones are not good.
lots of kick vibes to you

marie x
21+6

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: know exactly how you feel. i was going through similar last week. bloody hormones :wall: xx

If it feels like a runner's stitch, then you can try this:

Stand with your legs about shoulder width apart. Place your hands on your hips and take a breath and hold it while you lean your torso to the side of the stitch, holding that position for a second before exhaling and returning to a straight position. You may need to do it a few times before it goes.

I'm not sure if you have the flexibility to do that while pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back