what a week!!!

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
god I just need a quick rant lol!!!

Last Monday my daughter fell down the stair and broke her right arm, snapped the 2 main bones in her forearm and dislocated fer elbow!!! had to go back to the hospital on the Tuesday so she went to theatre and had to get the elbow put back in place, well seeing her getting out to sleep made me so so upset it was so upsetting. I have seen her getting it done before but this time she was fighting the gas and it took her ages to go under, i sat for the whole hour she was in theatre in tears!!!!

Then her wee cat tinkerbell came home last week limping, he has broke his leg!!! so he has cost us ALOT of money at the vet and he has to go to the cattery when we go on holiday.

Have been back to the hospital 3 times for xrays which Im not allowed into so felt like a terrible mum cause I couldnt go in with her, so found out today at her xray that all is well so far and that we are allowed to fly to Spain for our holiday tomorrow.

Just been online to check all is well with the flight and theres a bloody airstrike over France til 6am tomorrow morning!!! we are supposed to fly out at 6,30am.

Anyway thats me got it all out lol xx

Poor you sounds like a bloody nightmare :shakehead:

Fingers crossed that you get to fly out tomorrow x

Oh no! You really have had a tough week. Hope you get your holiday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back