We're are absolutely Devastated - RIP Our Rebecca

Im so sorry to read this!!! Xxxxx

Absolutely heartbreaking. I am so so sorry to hear this. xxxxxx

I'm so sorry Vicky. I'm tearing up for you too. Don't know what else to say other than take all the support that's offered to you, family, friends and counselling. Sending you the biggest hug xxx

Im so utterly sorry for your loss. No one should have to go through this Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

What a terrible thing to happen! I am so sorry for your loss. I can't believe a water infection could have such a sad outcome.
Hope you are OK. xxx

aww hun im totally devastated for you xx

So sorry for your loss! :hugs:

Rip Rebecca x x

so so sorry to read this life can be so crewl, some babies are just too precious for this world. RIP Rebecca xx

So sorry for your loss sending you and your family lots of love. :( xxx

So sorry for you! Thoughts with you at this horrible time.

Can't see tickers because I'm on my phone!

I'm so so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family at this tragic time xxx

Oh hun i'm so sorry for your loss xxx RIP Rebecca not yet ready for this world xxxxxxx

I'm So So sorry for your loss can't begin to imagine how you must be feeling take care xxxx

I'm so so sorry words arnt enough :-( big hugs, RIP Rebecca xxx

RIP Rebecca. So so sad to read this and devastated for you. Please look after yourself. xxx

So sorry to hear this hun. Big hugs to you & your family. RIP to your beautiful Rebecca xxx

Oh gosh, I've only just seen this as I usually don't look in this section. I'm so so sorry. Meeting your beautiful baby then losing her must have been devastating and words can't explain it I'm sure. It's awful people have to go through this and my heart really hurts for you hun. Take care of yourself and take lots of time with your family who will help you through it.
All the best and lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back