We're are absolutely Devastated - RIP Our Rebecca

I'm so sorry for your loss. R.I.P. little Rebecca. My thoughts are with you. xx

Oh vicky I'm so so sorry to read this, RIP little Rebecca xxx

Thanks so much for all your messages. It's lovely to have so much support.

Obviously its very early days and we have both been distraught but we have decided to try again as soon as we can. We have never known pain like this before but I know that together we will get through this. It has made us even stronger as a couple.

I'm feeling fine physically though I'm very surprised as they performed a D&C with me just using the gas and air, agony but I just wanted to prevent having to go into theatre.

I'll be back on the TTC boards soon.

Take care everyone and thank you all so much xxxxx

Last edited:
I've only just seen this I'm so very sorry no words will ever help another Angel to precious for this world life can be so heartbreaking my thoughts are with you rip Rebecca xxxx

So sorry to read this, how awful, i wish things like this didnt happen xxxxxx lotsa love to you and your little rebecca. Rip x

I'm so sorry for your loss, how truly dreadful having her taken away from you. My thoughts are with you all x

I'm so sorry to hear this, you're so brave to go through that with just gas and air. good to hear you're feeling physically ok, Take lots of time to recover. Thinking of you x

Gosh I'm so sorry, I'm terrible with words but life can be so cruel. I hope you look after yourself and thinking of you xxxx

so sorry to hear this shine bright little Rebecca Marie and keep shining down on ur mummy an daddy xx

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. RIP little Rebecca.

I just wanted to say I delivered my little one at 20 weeks, also on 7 May. It was the hardest thing and we are still trying to come to terms with it.

We both have little angels watching over us now.

Take care of yourself.

xxxxx

Omg i had no idea vicky, im so sorry for the loss of your beautiful angel rebecca

I just dont know what to say , im just so sorry xx

Thanks again for your messages. I thought I was losing the plot the weekend but with the support of my OH and family I'm starting to feel stronger again.

My hcg hormones are now negative (have also done a pregnancy test which is also negative) hopefully now my body can back to normal and we'll be able to try in the not too distant future x x

Last edited:
Good to hear you're feeling a bit stronger Vicky. I can't imagine how you must be feeling, I'm feeling bad enough and I was only just over 13 weeks :hugs:

sending you massive hugs and loves, i couldnt ever imagine what you are going through, but only hope you will learn to smile again soon, xxxx

Thanks again for your kind words and support.

We have to go to arrange Rebecca's funeral tomorrow and just knowing that she's there at the funeral directors breaks my heart. They asked whether we wanted to view her but have said that we don't want to (they seem to think that our decision was the right one - as she has had a full post mortem) Does anyone know whether they'll be any visible damage to her little body and though I'm starting to change my mind about seeing her again my OH says it's not wise.I just don't know what to do.Has anyone else been in this situation where a baby is concerned after a post mortem?

The appointment is for 2 pm tomorrow. Any thoughts would be welcome

Take care everyone,love and hugs to you all x x

hunni, if i was you, id remember her for who she was when she came into the baby, i work in the hospital and i think it may upset you unless they dress her before. xx

So sorry for your loss. There are no words that seem adequate enough for something so painful. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So, so sorry for your tragic loss. Sending you lots of Love and strength xx

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back