We're are absolutely Devastated - RIP Our Rebecca

VickyClare

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was rushed into hospital on Monday with chronic pain and bleeding. It turns out that I had a very bad water infection which made me go into labour at only 23+2 weeks.

Our beautiful baby daughter Rebecca Marie was born on 7th May at 6:48am after over 7 and a half hours labour. She weighed a mere 520g.

Becky was perfect, beautiful. They tried to revive her but her heart just wasn't strong enough. At 7:35am she passed away.

We've only just come home. We are obviously devastated but we are doing all we can to be positive.

Everyone at our hospital (Russels Hall in Brierley Hill) have been wonderful and we couldn't have asked for more care, support and compassion. They managed to make a truly tragic situation a little more bearable.

Why is life so unfair? I still can't believe that I'm no longer carrying our Rebecca and even though I have m/c's in the past (this is the longest pregnancy I have had) I (we) have never before experienced pain like it.

We are in a daze and it hasn't completely sunk in yet that we have lost our beautiful little girl.

RIP Rebecca, we will never forget you, you will be loved forever.

xxxxx

Last edited:
Aww hun I'm so sorry! I dont no what to say that will make u feel better but we are all here for you. Stay strong hun. Rebecca Marie will always be with u in heart and mind xxxxx

Oh sweetheart, I'm really sorry to read this. I wish I could say something to take the pain away, thinking of you xxx *huge hugs*

Oh sweetheart x I am sending loads of love and thoughts to you and your partner <3 xxxxx there are no words that can take your pain away :( I am glad the hospital has been so supportive <3 sending loads of love to your angel baby xxxx

Last edited:
Omg hun. There are no words I can say that will make you feel any better but you are in my thoughts. Sending huge hugs xxx

Tapatalking so can't see sigs or click thanks!

Oh God Vicky, I won't even try and offer you any words as there just aren't any.

Please, please keep yourself well and healthy. I can imagine you just want to crawl under a rock at the moment.

I am so sorry to read your horrendous news.

Please consider any counselling you are offered and keep close to your OH. He wont feel your exact pain but he loved Rebecca as much as you did.

xxxxxxxxx

OMG hon, this made me cry!!

I'm so sorry babe, how heartbreaking for you!! Please take time for yourself to grieve properly and my thoughts are with you xxx

I am so, so sorry for your loss, cannot imagine what you must be going through. :hugs: Thoughts are with you and OH. x x

Such sad, upsetting and shocking news. So, so sorry xxxxxx

Omg that sounds awful. So sorry to read xxx

I am so sorry to read this.. R.I .P little angel.

My thoughts are with you xx

I am so sorry to read this.. R.I .P little angel.

My thoughts are with you xx

I'm so sorry for your tragic news :( x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I am really so very sorry this has happened to you and your family :(
I can't even begin to imagine how hard this all must be for you, so I have no words I can say to make you feel better.

It's brilliant that the hospital have been so supportive and caring, I'm sure it makes all the difference.

Just know there are ladies on here who have been through similar who will always offer great support. Us PF ladies are always here to offer anything we can
Xxx

tapatalking x

Omg.. :( So sorry for your loss. Don't know what else to say really.. :( x

So sorry reading this, my thoughts are with you x

Hun I really don't know what to say. I am so sorry for your loss xxxxx

so very sorry to hear this has happened to you. look after yourselves xxxx

Rest in peace tiny Rebecca.

Oh hun, I'm so so sorry this has happened. Take care of yourself xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads