• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

weight gain....

cherelle

Reaction score
Does anyone dare to say how much they weigh??

Im 5ft8 and i weighed ten and half stone before i got pregnant and now im 13 stone!!!! I cant believe i still have 2 months of gaining weight, i feel so massive its uncomfortable! Even some of the maternity clothes i bought dont fit anymore!! :shock:x

I don't keep scales in the house so I have no idea. But I was nearly 12 stone when I fell pregnant, my bump is huge! So I dread to think! Can't have scales in the house though -get obsessive!

Im 5'7 or 5'8 Im not really sure lol I weighed around 9 stone when I got pregnant just over at 58 kilos I think and last time I got weighed I was upto 63 kilos but that was over 6 weeks ago :( Ill get weighed at the doctors in 2 weeks but wont bother weighing myself before then as I feel huge ...

I win,

I was a nicely toned 9 1/2 stone gymnast when I got pregnant and I am currently a 12 1/2 stone whale lady. I'm only 5'4 and I'm so angry with myself for letting myself go like this. It makes me sad that there will be no nice photos of me pregnant or with a newborn and I am actually starting to get a bit depressed over it.

I am 5ft 4 and I started off my pregnancy at 81Kg - I weighed myself this morning and am currently 88kg which is around 13 Stone 8 I have put on just over a stone since becoming pregnant.

I always weighed heavy so I am not really concerned with how much a weigh just how much weight I am putting on if that makes sense! But as my OH keeps reminding me I did give up smoking when I found out I was pregnant - I had smoked for 15+ years - so the fact I am still within the "normal" weight gain levels is, I feel, an achievement lol

Just wish I would stop putting the weight on my bloody legs :wall2: (what I would give for slim legs!)

I am sure you ALL look beautiful and have no need to worry! All that matters is our babies are healthy and growing - just know you are going to have to walk the extra off with those gorge new Prams we have paid so much for!!

xx

Last edited:
I haven't got a clue how much I weigh. I know I was pushing 10 and a half stone before I was pregnant then at my 7 week appointment I weighed 10 stone and I honestly don't think I've put any weight on apart from my bump. I'm chuffed as I eat a lot less now then before I was pregnant. Hope I can get my stomach flat again though!

I think I was between 10 and 10 1/2 stone when I got pregnant and I weighed myself last week and was 12 stone. I've started eating loads of crap lately though and hardly ate at the beginning cos of bad morning sickness x

:xI don't even want to discuss it...far too depressing.

xx

no idea and dnt think i want to know lol! but im guna get the wii fit out now and will post up how much i do weight :/ wish me luck lol!

no idea and dnt think i want to know lol! but im guna get the wii fit out now and will post up how much i do weight :/ wish me luck lol!

Oooooh, what a good idea! I might do the same today!

ive put a stone on since i weighed myself in january :( so im like 16 plus stone now nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

emma we weighed the same before pregnancy and im a stone heavier than you now!! nooooo! lol Im such a pig!!

x

emma we weighed the same before pregnancy and im a stone heavier than you now!! nooooo! lol Im such a pig!!

x

Your taller than me though, im only 5ft 4. It was last week i weighed that and since then ive taken up a hobby of making cupcakes so i wont be surprised if i have put on another stone since last week haha. I cant resist eating the icing while making them. And i keep buying easter eggs and eating them in one go. Not good. I have a wedding to go to 6 weeks after my due date, im stressing that ill look like a big whale haha xx

We'll just have to get fit together afterwards and as miss says go on lots of walks with our gorgeous prams :)

x

In a lot of cases weight gain in pregnancy has nothing to do with 'being a pig' - it all depends on size of your baby, how much water you are carrying and even how big your boobs have got!!! So stop giving yourselves such a hard time ladies!! You're growing another human being inside you!! None of us in tri 3 have got that long left and then your body is your own again. xxxx

i have put on loads! i think about 3 stone already. i get so depressed everytime i weigh myself so i havent for a few weeks. everyone keeps making comments about how big i look and how i look ready to pop or am i having twins! i laugh it off but deep down it does upset me. :(

i want to be bigger no fair right im gonna rob a cake shop lol

ive gained about a stone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back