• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

weight gain....

emma we weighed the same before pregnancy and im a stone heavier than you now!! nooooo! lol Im such a pig!!

x

Your taller than me though, im only 5ft 4. It was last week i weighed that and since then ive taken up a hobby of making cupcakes so i wont be surprised if i have put on another stone since last week haha. I cant resist eating the icing while making them. And i keep buying easter eggs and eating them in one go. Not good. I have a wedding to go to 6 weeks after my due date, im stressing that ill look like a big whale haha xx

awww im always baking, i have to stop myself now cos i can bake a batch opf biscuits or even a loaf of bread and just eat it warm from the oven in one bloody go!!! And im with u on easter eggs - keep buying them - ive told my OH not to let me anymore! lol x

I was 11 stone before I got pregnant - I'm 5'7'' - last time I weighed myself (at just over 30 weeks) I was 13 stone 4! I feel huge but I'm loving amandapanda's approach!! As has been said we will all have to work together to get back to our pre-pregnancy weights once the little ones are here! Will give us something to chart and monitor after counting pregnancy weeks for so long! x

awww im always baking, i have to stop myself now cos i can bake a batch opf biscuits or even a loaf of bread and just eat it warm from the oven in one bloody go!!! And im with u on easter eggs - keep buying them - ive told my OH not to let me anymore! lol x

Oooh I really fancy an Easter egg now, yum yum xx

Does anyone dare to say how much they weigh??

Im 5ft8 and i weighed ten and half stone before i got pregnant and now im 13 stone!!!! I cant believe i still have 2 months of gaining weight, i feel so massive its uncomfortable! Even some of the maternity clothes i bought dont fit anymore!! :shock:x

Ahh Cherelle! I am the exact same as you!! But only an inch taller! Everyone keeps saying oh dont worry as it just on your belly but im pretty sure my arms and legs are bigger too...makes me a little sad but I just keep thinking it will all be worth it for my little girl! I've been eating more healthy than I normally would but my craving is chocolate and cake!!!! ahhhh

i wonder why easter egg chocolate tastes so much better? lol!

Does anyone dare to say how much they weigh??

Im 5ft8 and i weighed ten and half stone before i got pregnant and now im 13 stone!!!! I cant believe i still have 2 months of gaining weight, i feel so massive its uncomfortable! Even some of the maternity clothes i bought dont fit anymore!! :shock:x

Ahh Cherelle! I am the exact same as you!! But only an inch taller! Everyone keeps saying oh dont worry as it just on your belly but im pretty sure my arms and legs are bigger too...makes me a little sad but I just keep thinking it will all be worth it for my little girl! I've been eating more healthy than I normally would but my craving is chocolate and cake!!!! ahhhh

you have got almost 2 weeks on me though :roll: so i think youre doing better than me! :)

Its gonna be hard to go from eating what i do now to being really strict with myself after baby is born i think x

I know Cherelle, Easter egg chocolate just tastes better for some reason. I'm addicted to chocolate buttons Easter eggs! Yum yum yum.

The part of my body that annoys me most is my upper arms, they feel chubby. My bum is still same, OH thinks it's smaller and my legs are roughly the same. My mum says from the back I look no different xx

A year before getting pregnant I'd worked really hard and lost nearly 4 stone and I felt fab. I think I have regained the whole lot! How depressing. I am actually looking forward to getting back in shape, even though I know it will be hard! I'm a nightmare when Im overweight and I really beat myself up about it, so I will be starting my 'walk EVERYWHERE' regime asap after she's born!

xx

I'm so glad I'm not the only one.... I was 10 stone 4 before being pregnant. I am 5'8 and was a size 12. But now I have just had to buy size 16 maternity jeans! I daren't go on the scales... Too depressing! I have eaten loads during my pregnancy and now feel like a total heffer :-/

When I fell pregnant, I was 9st 9lbs at 5'5. I weighed myself this week for the first time in ages and weighed in at 11st 11lbs at 35 weeks - so thats a 2st 2lb gain. I'm not feeling too bad about it - I'd like to not go over 2 and a half stone in total, but not sure that's realistic given the amount of chocolate and cake that I eat EVERYDAY!!!

well I dont really put on much weight in pregnancy never have, I am only 5ft 1 and weighed 10 a half stone at my booking in they never believed it and weighed me again saying i could not be that heavy, I think i look smaller than i am or my excuse muscle weighs more than fat and i'm all muscle lol I am now 11 stone so only put on 7lb so far, but dont get jealous yet I always put it on afterwards, when I had my 1st I was only about 8st then out of hospital back in my size 8 then 6 weeks later i was a 10, then same happened with my 2nd, then i lost alot of weight inbetween then when i had my 3rd i was only about 9 stone came out thinner than when i was pregnant, but again 6 weeks late i weighed about 10 stone, I never lost it after putting it on after my 5th but again didn't give it much time. god only knows how much i will put on after his baby. my mum is the same come out of hospital after giving birth skinny then pile it on whilst breastfedin whereas everyone else seems to lose it breastfeding lol

im 5'6 and weighd 9 stone pre pregnancy. im now 35 weeks pregnant and weigh 9 stone still, so i havent put any weight on, but i did loose a stone in 1st 3 month due to illness so i gained my stone back

I'm 5' 2. I weighed 9 and a half stone at the start and now I weigh 10 and a half stone so put on a stone so far. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back