weight gain?

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
Just wondered, how much weight have you put on throughout your pregnancy?

i said i wouldnt weigh myself but i did last week and found out i have put on nearly 4 stone :shock: :shock: i couldnt believe it, i havent put any weight on apart from on my tummy and hips!!!!!

anyone else put loads of weight on? im hoping most of it comes off once Ruby arrives :pray:

Last time I was weighed was about a month ago and I'd put on 2 stone so god only knows what I weigh now!! Don't worry hun, think most of the weight we gain in pregnancy is all baby, water and placenta, I'm sure you'll have no problems losing it after birth.
On the positive side we get beautiful babies at the end of it all so its all worth it :hug:

I think ive put on about 3 stone last time i looked.. mainly bump and boobs! To be honest im probably the only one on here who is actually trying to have a little excess weight gain as a back up incase my crohns flares up after the birth. Got to around 7 stone last year and 5 stone years back (im 5ft4) and it aint pretty.. so for me... the more weight the better!!

Id try not to worry about it.. as long as you and baby are healthy.

Claire x

none so far :shock: although im quite a way behind you will be 28 weeks on friday and at the moment am still a few pound lighter than when i got pg did have really bad sickness in 1st tri though and since that went havent had much appetite and now there is just no room for food with 2 babies
im sure it will soon come off afterwards hun try not to worry just enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy :hug: xxxxxxx

3 stone for me. I went from 54 kilos to 72 kilos :oops: And I am still gaining every week.

Only about a stone and a half so far but I've not gained anything for 3 weeks (since I started the diabetic diet) so hopefully will come out the same or lighter at the other end :D

About 3 and a half stone for me, think I'll stop checking now!!! :O

I've put on about 2 and a half stone!!!!! Midwife says it's all baby...baby what? Hippo????

Just been to weigh myself and I have put on 2 stone - ahhrrr! :shock: although my diet has been shocking lately so am not surprised. Praying most of it is baby!!!!! (wishful thinking!)

Apparently I've LOST 5lbs since I've been pregnant... so I'm assuming that by the time I've had James I'll look like Kylie Minogue :dance:

Sarah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back