Weight Gain???

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Right ladies, time to confess.........how much weight have you actually gained now the end is nigh?

I was doing quite well until I weighed myself recently - I started out at 11.6lbs and am now 14.1lb :shock: So managed to put on about 2 stone 8lbs! I guess it could be worse :D

Im guessing bubs wont be growing too much more now!!

P.S - Im 5.11" so hence why I was over 11 stone to start with (just trying to justify the weight :) )

lol the ultimate question! :lol:

I started out at 10st 6lbs and when I weighed myself last week I was 12st 11lbs. So just over the 2stone mark and I've still got a few weeks to go...... :shock:
not too bad though in my opinion :D

Sorry not revealing my actual weight but I am overweight :oops: I have after months and months of being 2 kgs lighter (4 lbs) have finally put on a kg so I have put on about 2 lbs so far

i'm too around the two stone mark with a few weeks to go maybe who knows! This last week though bump seems to grow by the day!

Started out 8 stone 12 and now im 10 stone 4 so quite a bit and a long way to go yet :(

xx

I started off about 11 stone and im now 12 with 13 weeks to go. Midwife was telling me a good weight gain over pregnancy is about 2 stone?!? so im not doing too bad. I dont feel like ive put much weight on anywhere but my bump and my face seems to look fatter but that could also be me holding water?!?!

i was 11 stone and half now im 13stone so have put on 1 stone and half but most of that weight seams to have been in the last 6/8 weeks it just creapt up

Not revealing my weight but i lost 2 and a half stone within a week and a half of giving birth. Still a stone over what i was pre pregnancy but give it time x

im not proud of this (the start weight - not the small gain - that just worries me) but:

14.4 stone pre pg
15 stone now (yesterday)

but that end weight is still better than before i had alice! I tend to go with my BMI more than my weight (34.something when i was first pg with alice - 31.something this time around at the start of this one)

I was 8st 12 pre pregnancy and when I was last weighed at clinic (at 28 weeks) I was 10st 3. My estimate is about 1.5 stone so far and have another 5 weeks to go so think Ive done pretty well, although I havent tried to keep my weight down, I generally dont gain a lot of weight

Started off at 8st 6 and im now 11st 11!!!!!!!!!!!

Im gonna aim to get back down to 8st by June!

Ok, so here goes..... I don't normally weigh myself but this thread made me really curious. The results were a bit depressing :cry: :cry: . At my 12 week booking appointment I was 49kg which I think is about 7 1/2 stone (I'm only 5'1"), now I'm 10. Thats 2 1/2 stone, unbelievable. Think I will try again first thing tomorrow to see if its any better.

emman24 said:
Ok, so here goes..... I don't normally weigh myself but this thread made me really curious. The results were a bit depressing :cry: :cry: . At my 12 week booking appointment I was 49kg which I think is about 7 1/2 stone (I'm only 5'1"), now I'm 10. Thats 2 1/2 stone, unbelievable. Think I will try again first thing tomorrow to see if its any better.

I read that 2 1/2 stone is normal........its what I have put on too!! :D

ooh i love this question, i gained SO much pregnancy weight but i lost it all plus more!

i was around 8st when i got preg and i was 11st.7 at full-term. i lost 2st in 2 weeks after giving birth, without even trying. it just falls off! i had to put a bit of effort into losing the rest, but within 10 months i was down to 6st.13!

I have put on about 2 stone 4 pounds so far, am looking at 2.5 stone in all i reckon

XXX

EllieBelle said:
I read that 2 1/2 stone is normal........its what I have put on too!! :D

Thanks, that makes me feel so much better :hug:. It just seems like so much. Think I'll wait till a few weeks after labour before I check again. xx

2 weeks to go - well hopefully!!!!

I have so far gainned a stone in weight but having said that I am not sure that I was that light in the first place :shhh:

I had gained fifteen pounds last time I weighed myself (a few days ago) which I'm happy with. I was far from a svelte onion to begin with so I've been vigilant with myself. Well, kinda :D

Oo, I've moved up a baby :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back