Weight Gain in the last 10 weeks

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by katyloumc, Jul 26, 2013.

1. katyloumc

katyloumc Well-Known Member

Just wondering if you pile the pounds on in the last 10 weeks? I feel quite lucky with just putting a stone on so far, I dont know how because I feel gigantic!!

Just wondering if I'm going to triple in size before the end?! Not that bothered if I do, I quite like being fatter and having a good excuse for it!!

2. Haylian

Haylian Well-Known Member

I have defo put more on in the last 4 weeks, I'd only put 10lb on so far but I've now added another stone to that :-( I'm eating well and not being silly so I know it's only baby doing it but its difficult to watch the scales go up :-( x

3. Nat28

Nat28 Well-Known Member

A stone is that all you put on you lucky thing you!! Ive put on 3 1/2 stone upto jeez!!! Wish id only put a stone on!!x

4. Kelly450

Kelly450 Well-Known Member

From about week 33 i have put on just under a stone. Before then it was around 14lb, so for me i put on the same in the last 5 weeks as i did for the first 33 weeks! x

5. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

I'm up a whopping 4 and half stone!! haha

I havent really put much on over the past 4 weeks as I've tried to cut down on the crap!! no way do I want to be rocking it up to 5... but it will probably happen

6. LynseyM

LynseyM Well-Known Member

i had been soooo good my entire pregnancy and people were always commenting saying how i was all just bump n looked good...well omg the last 4 weeks i have been on a total binge n craving chippies bk mcds sweets choc etc...omg its so not me anyway i have put on weight n looking chubby in the face. i think its boredom and anticipation and not being able to do as much as i could before so im just eating all the time....baby is gonna be a porker now i think...she was so small all along and now i feel she is massive!! xx

7. katyloumc

haha i'll expect to put at least another stone on then before the end. I feel like I'm all bump and like my thighs have got fatter but elsewhere seems to be the same.

Cant wait for the chubby face to come along, I might go into hiding then!! Thats what I'm dreading!!!

I feel like i'm starting to get a LOT more hungry, but i'm trying not to be greedy...........watch this space (might be a bigger space!!)

8. katieelisexo

katieelisexo Well-Known Member

I put on 3 stone in my pregnancy, and the last two were definitely put on in the last weeks!

xxxx

9. EllieG

EllieG Well-Known Member

Up until last week I had put 10 pounds on, weighed myself this morning and have lost 2 lb- bizarre? My eating hasn't changed so feeling a bit worried!

10. katyloumc

I'm sure it will be fine, as long as the midwifes are happy with your growth I wouldn't worry xx
    Wow 10 lbs is great!

11. EllieG

EllieG Well-Known Member

Was big to start with so couldn't afford to put on a lot, my BMi was 34

12. BevG

BevG Well-Known Member

i had put on 5kg total when i had my anaesthetist app on the 15th, dont really care either way i have a good few stone to lose after this baby that arent even baby related lol

13. SeonaidMac

SeonaidMac Well-Known Member

I've put on just over 2 stone already.... x

14. umbongo

umbongo Well-Known Member

I've put on a 18 lbs but actually lost a lb of that this week. Bizarrely. Squiggle is growing well so no worries there.. must be all the salad due to the hot weather! Hoping to put on less than 2 stone so that looks possible as only 5 weeks to go (poss 7 I guess!) But we shall see!!!

15. Kelly450

I was all bump. Then I also had my thighs expand! Lol

Dont have a chubby face. But the fat thighs has started moving down and it looks like I dont have knees atm haha! xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

16. charlotte89

charlotte89 Well-Known Member

i expanded everywhere and i mean EVERYWHERE at 36 weeks! bang out of nowhere and got bigger ever since! same as kel i now dont have knees lol i also dont have ankles and can no longer see my knuckles or cheek bones!! :wall2: so yeah all in all im havin a great time!! lol xx

#16 charlotte89, Jul 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  17. Kelly450

You should see my swollen finger today lol. I have no knuckles either haha x

Sent from my GT-I9300

18. charlotte89

charlotte89 Well-Known Member

lol take it you cant sleep either kel? im dyin :wall2: x

19. Allinaday

Allinaday Well-Known Member

My last 4 weeks I seem to lose a little weight because I don't have much room in there for large meals (even though I try). But once this baby drops, I will be scarfing everything!

20. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

Atm im between 1 1/2 -2 stone heavier..I read babby is about 4 1/2 now lol so that's some of it !! Xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
    pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13