Is this normal?

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
Well some of you might of read my thread about weight gain (I've gained 4lbs in as many days). I think I may have found where the weight has gone to, my calfs are huge and aching and tender. I just took my socks off and you can see where they have been tight. I know legs swell during pregnancy because of water but I thought it happened right at the end? Also I read that the more water you drink the less you should retain and I drink loads of water :think: Even the front on my shin bone is swollen. Is there anything I can do?

I've read a lot about this and have heard it is quite common even at this stage - some of the 30+ weeks girls may know more but a friend had this from about 20 weeks. My feet are swollen if that helps!

I've heard it's best to sit with your feet elevated as much as possible xx

I think it can happen quite early, but as was said the other girls may be able to give you advise from experience, my feet only go slightly puffy if i've been on them all day, which is very rarely now.

i know i put on a lot of wieght very quickly (not sure of exact amounts and days) and now i havnt put any on for weeks, if anything i've lost a few pounds. All sorts of wieght gain seem to be normal

another thing we have to put up with im afraid :cry: try putting your feet up at night, that helped me

Gald to read that your feet have improved today :D
id mention it to your midwife anyway when you see her there mabye ways to lessen the chance of it happening aigan
though dont qoute me on that im not expert :lol:

hope the sweeling stays down and it was just one off!!!!

sarah :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back