Weight after birth

i put on loads of weight, hated it!!! i was pure bump!!
was 13stone ish the day I popped, got back down to 8stone not long after

now im 7.5stone so lost a bit more than my babyweight

I lost 2 stone straight away, Kate was 9lb and the rest mustve been fluid and whatnot. I had put 4 stone on whilst pg and I was back to pre preg weight (but not shape unfortunately!) by the time she was 8 months old.

mummykay said:
i put on loads of weight, hated it!!! i was pure bump!!
was 13stone ish the day I popped, got back down to 8stone not long after

now im 7.5stone so lost a bit more than my babyweight

Blimey! That's some going :shock: Well done you!

Am just reading the Pregnancy Bible and it says:

On average, giving birth results in a 5KG (12lb) weight loss, which sounds great, until you check your shape in the mirror to see huge breasts, a distended stomach and sagging skin!!!

and if uv had a c section then a flabby bit over your scar - I remember it so well lol :lol:

I lost nearly 9lbs straight off, but many people lose nothing at all expecially if they have overeaten (me in DS pregnancy :oops: )

Kylie1007 said:
Am just reading the Pregnancy Bible and it says:

On average, giving birth results in a 5KG (12lb) weight loss, which sounds great, until you check your shape in the mirror to see huge breasts, a distended stomach and sagging skin!!!

:shock:

:cry:

the sagging stomach is the worst bit. I used to have a washboard stomach, but even though I'm now only half a stone heavier than pre-pregnancy, my tummy is really loose (if you know what I mean!).

But, my motivation is also seriously lacking. Need to shift the last few pounds in the next few months.

K.xxx

i put a stone on during pregnncy, after the birth i only had 2lb to lose and baby weighed 10lb 7

Kylie1007 said:
that is so true lol! i looked at my profile in the mirror just after i'd given birth and i looked like an old lady! luckily everything is pointing back up again now :cheer:

I put on 3 pounds in pregnancy and havent weighed my self since........but I am smaller now then I was before!!! I can actually fit into jeans I havent worn for 2 and half years yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back