Weekly spend on baby things?

Thanks all of you :) great to know how much to expect to be spending! Hopefully if we keep buying things each time we're at the shops then that will do us the first few weeks too :)

x

I don't think we spend more then 20-30 a month at the moment but then I'm mainly breastfeed n I been stocking up loads. I still stock up now when its deals n also I was given so much clothes I have hardley bough Noa anyhhing so I don't spend on that either. Stock up is my best advice, buy diferent sizes nappies I'm Jain the size 3 now that I bought when I was 14 weeks preggo (over a year ago) at Asda baby thing. ,x

We've started using Aldi nappies and they are just fantastic!! Im soooo pleased I found them, a fiver for a big pack, I think about 70 off the top of my head. We use them at night, and no leaks, theyre a really good fit too, no gaps around his legs or anything...Im going to start evangelising about them from now on :yay:

I don't think we spend more then 20-30 a month at the moment but then I'm mainly breastfeed n I been stocking up loads. I still stock up now when its deals n also I was given so much clothes I have hardley bough Noa anyhhing so I don't spend on that either. Stock up is my best advice, buy diferent sizes nappies I'm Jain the size 3 now that I bought when I was 14 weeks preggo (over a year ago) at Asda baby thing. ,x

BFing would make a huge difference financially, we were spending about £15 per week on LO at one stage just on milk and colic drops to add to the milk :roll:

I don't think I have a weekly cost as such. I express breastmilk to feed and Lizzie is mainly in reusable nappies so although it was a big amount to start with I very rarely buy disposables. I can't think of anything I buy regularly actually!
I bought a pack of wipes every week while I was pregnant (and probably a few more), and haven't had to buy any more yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back