Weight loss after birth

Happybunny

Reaction score
I know it is different for everyone, but roughly how much weight do you lose the moment you give birth?

I think I lost about a stone, theres the baby (7 pounds) placenta and water. Took me about 6/7 months to loose the other 3 stone tho :wall:

I lost about 17lb when Nathan was born. Then i lost another 7lb in the week after he was born, must of been water.

About a stone, then another 1/2 stone in the week following... :D

i lost a stone the first week and then another stone the following week and that was water retention... I didn't realise how bad it was :shock:

I lost about a stone right after deivery and another one and half since. Still cant get back into my size 8 though because my hips are still wider than pre- pregnancy. My boobs still enter the room 5 min before me as well :wall:

i lost 2st in the first 2 weeks and have since lost almost another 2st due to BFing :)

about a stone after the delivery then another 2 stone in the next 10 days. The last 10 lb took about 3 more months to come off (but was overweight in the first place :oops: )

I was 12st at the end lost 1st in the delivery/birth and now weigh 10.2st but I need to get down to about 9.5st.

i lost just over as stone in the delivery room. Then another with a few weeks. Was completly back to original weight about 8 weeks after.

i had loads of water retention after giving birth so didnt loose much as a gained loads of water through labour..it took me about 2/3 weeks to loose my water and my feet to resemble feet again lol

I lost a stone in those few weeks and its taking a while to loose the extra 3 1/2, 6months on and i am 1 stone away from pre-preg and i can get my size 10's over me bum and button done up but overhang.....!!! lol alot better though.

Lucky all those who took weeks to loose there....LUCKY COWS!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back