was told i looked massive today**now with pic**

angiemum2b

Reaction score
i went into a retail park where a friend works in a shoe shop there and i walked in saw her and she said to me' Ang you look huge how far are you'

And when i said 18 weeks she laughed and said that baby is going to be bigger than owen (my DS 9lb 12oz) :|

But i didn't think i looked huge or anything just got a nice neat formed bump. it's made me paranoid now! :?

Am i really that big. :(

Free image hosting by http://www.holdthatpic.com/

I looked back through the bump section but I can't see yours.

I'm sure you aren't that big at all :hug:

I am sure that you are not huge hun, bumps just form quicker second time round, perhaps that's it?

I wouldn't worry, I bet you look great :D

Xxx

ive just posted a pic my phone was playing up so i couldn't do one last night.

You've got a gorgeous neat little bump. You look great hun.

don't let it get to you! You have a nice bump... I look like a bloated cow. All bumps are different.

don't worry- you probably will be bigger than you were with your first. most people are :)

it's a lovely neat bump :lol:

You look great for 18 weeks, a very neat bump!

I think your friend is talking out of her &!*@ ! :rotfl:

Your bump looks very neat and cute, i would say it's quite big for 18 weeks, but then i only go off how big i was lol.

Ultimately it's irrelevant how big bump is, it's a good looking bump, and baby is happy and healthy in there, people in work are always telling me how big i am, but i dont think im actually big at all, its cos they havnt a clue, they jsut see u get bigger and assume its too big

Nope i think you have a cute sexy lil bump there, your not massive at all, i was alot bigger (bump wise) at 18 weeks.

i think u have a nice little bump, not huge at all, some people can be so insensitive :x :hug:

thats a lovely bump! i would never have said that was too big!

its very neat too!

how insensitive!!!
You dont look huge for 5months almost. Plus this is your second, and all the info says you'll start to show earlier.
You look very neatly pregnant!

I think you look a normal size and it's a lovely bump. I look the same size as you and this is my first and I didn't think i was huge either :hug:

I reckon she is just jealous of your bumpage ;)

You have a really nice bump, you don't look massive at all. I wish i had a bump like yours, mine is still tiny lol

thanks you ladies i got abit paranoid, but as long as baby is growing well i don't mind i suppose.!

you've all reassured me now.! :hug:

That is a really lovely looking bump, mine's only a teeny weeny bit smaller I think.

Can I say - I have huge BUMP ENVY NOW...

dont listen to your "mate"...you have a lovely nice sweet and almost perfect bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back