Had my scan today :) **Now with pic**

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
I had my 20 week scan today. Everything went well, she seems massive now compared to 12 weeks. I will post a pic later on.

Just would like to wish Alex (Strangeness) good luck for today and Sandi (Sandi4Paul) good luck for tomorrow.

DSC00397.jpg

:hug: glad you enjoyed seeing your little princess again, looking forward to seeing the pics :cheer:

Good luck Alex and Sandi xxx

glad everything is going well for you and baby. i have my first scan next monday, feeling very anxious, just want to know my bump is ok. Anyway hope your doing ok. congratulations on a happy scan. take care xx

Glad your scan wnet well - congrats on finding out your little 'un's a wee girl! :D

Thank's.

Just thought I'd point out we already knew the sex, I found out early at 17weeks 6days because I had an amnio. It was really nice seeing her again though.

Really glad the scan went well Jodie and you had fun seeing your baby girl :D We're in the same team as well :D

glad your scan went well, im looking forward to seeing my bean on friday but nervous too,I would like to find out what flavour bean is but will just be glad to know bean is ok :D

xJodieLoux said:
Thank's.

Just thought I'd point out we already knew the sex, I found out early at 17weeks 6days because I had an amnio. It was really nice seeing her again though.

Oops I knew that :wall: pesky hormones/pregnancy brain :roll:

Thank's girls. Good luck for friday Anna, not long now :dance:

There's only one pic, well theres two almost the same but OH has one. It's not a very good pic compared to most, I will post it later.

Post the pic! :cheer: My first scan picture looks like a chicken and a lightbulb in it's bum! :lol:

glad all went well JodieLou :cheer:

ANNA27 said:
glad your scan went well, im looking forward to seeing my bean on friday but nervous too,I would like to find out what flavour bean is but will just be glad to know bean is ok :D

I've got mine on friday too Anna, what time is yours?

Alex xxx

Awww she's lovely jodie! Bet you're so proud of your little girly :D

Updated with a pic. It's not a very clear pic anyway, but it's looks even worse because it's a pic of a pic. Maybe she is sucking her thumb?

Strangeness said:
Awww she's lovely jodie! Bet you're so proud of your little girly :D

I am, she's kicking away right now, I love her so much already :D

Lovely Piccy!!! You must be so pleased!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm really glad it went well for you hun!!!

LMP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back