scan today UPDATE with pics!

fein _but_waiting!

Reaction score
yay, have my anomaly scan today at 2pm, really looking forward and although i never wanted to find out, because DH wanted to all this time and was going to come, i psyched myself up for finding out. Now i'm going with my mum so don't really have to find out but i want to now! lol we shall see if baby co-operates. aghhh, only 3 1/2 hours to go, sooooooo excited and nervous at the same time anyway, just wanted to tell ppl :cheer:

-------------------------------------

So i'm back with pics! They were running so late but got in there all prepared (ate choc bar and had sweet drink a few mins before). Baby was still, curled up and cross legged and I'd said when i walked in that if possible, i wanted to know the sex. Well, a few mins into it, the baby started moving and she then said to me, you still want to know, i was like emmmmmmm, yup. So she held it at one angle and said what do you think, i took one look and knew straight away, I was like it's BOY!

So i'm joining team BLUE and here's my little boy!

DSC00452.jpg

DSC00454.jpg

DSC00455.jpg

:cheer: yay - so you going to find out then hun??

good luck

cant wait for scan pic!! :D-

Good luck for today.

From day 1 me and OH were never going to find out sex of baby but we caved at 16w 5d at a detailed scan (because we were told i was High Risk for Downs Syndrome). I felt such a strong need to know what i was having.

I was 90% sure i was having a boy, felt it from the start.....and we are :cheer: :cheer:

Good luck for today and cant wait to hear how it went.

xxxx

Good luck & I hope baby cooperates!!! We were told we are probably having a girl but the sonographer couldnt tell for definate as baby kept her legs shut, guess I should be glad she is ladylike!!

lol, well for the first few months i thought it was a boy but a lot of ppl around me have been telling me girl so i think that has changed what i think!! dunno, we shall see this afternoon (if little bubba is co-operative that is!)

Aw good luck today! I want to see just how good this womens intuition thing is! :D

feel a little like he should be there to find out too, only because it's him who desperately wants to find out, and that's the reason i worked around to finding out in the first place. He was going to come and get them to write it down for them but i knew that if he found out, i would not be able to take it if he knew and i didn't. I'd be bugging him all the time for hints etc, i'm awful like that, when someone has a surprise for me, always trying to get it out of them :rotfl:

You will be having your scan right now!! Hope all goes well and can't wait to find out what you are having :D

glad it all went well and congratulations on joining team blue :cheer:

thanks everyone, updated in the first post but looks like my woman's intuition was right as i had a feeling it was a boy. Thought maybe i could be wrong cos so many ppl thought i was having a girl but i seemed to know.

Yayyy congratulations on joining Team Blue.

Pleased everything went well.

xxx

Brilliant! Lovely pictures :cheer: You knew all along it was a boy even if people did try & convince you otherwise! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back