• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***warning - proud mummy moment!***

I missed this!

:yay: Thats fab! Well done Cahal! Ive just brought Paige a littlelife rucksack so when shes more confident I can let her get out the pram when we're out shopping :)

I missed this!

:yay: Thats fab! Well done Cahal! Ive just brought Paige a littlelife rucksack so when shes more confident I can let her get out the pram when we're out shopping :)

Ooh I love them! I've dropped a few hints t my parents about the shark one so I'm hoping they saw through my not-so-subtleties lol!

Haha, maybe theyll get it as a pressie for him :)

I put it on my LO today and she looked so cute in it! She doesn't walk outside yet (she can but whenever I put her on the pavement she sits down and will not budge!) but just while she was opening presents she had them on. I got the butterfly one for her. Couldnt resist the sparkly wings :blush:

Went to buy first walking shoes today, his feet were too small to fit any! I knew he looked too small to be walking lol! :wall2:

Went to buy first walking shoes today, his feet were too small to fit any! I knew he looked too small to be walking lol! :wall2:

Isla is the same! Her feet aren't even a two yet. Bless him xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back