so proud!! (warning proud mummy moment)

evie_smith

Reaction score
my little princess is 2 and a half and is now 100% potty trained day and night and my little prince is only 19 months old so just ova a year n and a half and last 2 days we have been potty training in the house during the day and he has only had 3 accidents ALL day yesterday and even managed a poo in the potty and he told me one of the accident was because he couldnt find the potty hahaha!!! :rotfl:

he had done a poo in the potty and said finished so i took it upstairs to clean out i came back down aprox 5 mins later and he was like sowwy mummy sowwy i was like why what you done??? he said weeeeee weeeeiii and took me in the play room to which there was a sizable potty and then shoputed hands in the air POTTY!! AAAND?!?!?!?! like it was my fault haha :rotfl:

today we have only had half a wee on the floor i say half coz he started then said oops stopped ran to the potty and continued the wee and poo he is being easier to potty train than my first and they say boys are ment to be harder?!!?! lol im so happy with him :D

Bless him, shame on you Evie!!!

Ahh that's fab, clever little man xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back