* WANTED: BIBS *

lfc_sarah

Reaction score
When Lee feeds him my expressed milk he ALWAYS gets milk dribbling down his chin
We have bibs like but when theyre dirty we have to wash them quick to use them again

I know i could go buy some and i will...

But im looking for any cute ones
Funny saying ect that anyone has that they dont want anymore :D

i can reccomend some ,they'll be more for feeding food tho but sainsburys have some platic backed ones in , 7 for £3 all with cute sayings and there fantastic for weaning and dribbles ! no more wet clothes !!!!! and there the cheapest plastic backs ones ive found that are still nice looking !

woolworths have a huge selection hun
ive got loads from there for thomas with cute saying and pictures on they do cotton backed and plastic backed i got 5 safari ones in there the other day for £3 on sale :) might be worth a look
xx

I have some Liverpool ones if you want! They've never been used and I think they say little dribbler.

-Kelly- said:
I have some Liverpool ones if you want! They've never been used and I think they say little dribbler.

Oooo yeh please how much?

Dunno, I'm rubbish at setting prices! Will probably cost around £1.50 to post so whatever you like on top of that! (they were only £7 for the two new). Oh, I've got a 'my first Liverpool away kit' in 3-6 months that's brand new too if you want that as well?

these are the bibs, and the vest is similar to this but white, and the away kit - just make me an offer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back