Newborn or 0-3 months

Hi Emma!
Hope you doing well!! Text me if ya need to chat!

I have bought a few items from George! Fantastic value and look and feel great too for the price.

If i am honest i have only bought a set of "first size" which are for upto 9lbs!

all others ive bought are 0-3months and ive bought some vests 3-6 months because i had to get them lol and that was the only size LMAO!

I too am sooo confused
xx

I had a 7lber and even the 'first size' stuff (up to 9lb) drowned her, cos ages not very long. It's gonna be ages before she fits 0-3 , I had to send out for some tiny baby.

It's definitely worth having a couple of bits in smaller sizes. Xxx

It's hard when you're team yellow as there isn't much out there...it seems we are in the minority not finding out the sex! So far all I've bought is one pack of 5 short-sleeved babygrows from Tesco and a sleeping bag for 0-6 months from M&S. Going shopping with my mum soon though and will buy more, although not going mad as will buy more when baby is born and I'm sure we will be given a lot too. Think I'll only buy a few newborn things and the rest 0-3 for now. I've also been looking on ebay as most clothes are only worn a few times so I don;t see the point in spending a lot on basic babygrows etc. Of course I'll splash out on some cute outfits too though :) How exciting!

I have bought a few items from George! Fantastic value and look and feel great too for the price.

If i am honest i have only bought a set of "first size" which are for upto 9lbs!

all others ive bought are 0-3months and ive bought some vests 3-6 months because i had to get them lol and that was the only size LMAO!

I too am sooo confused
xx

Lol I've bought some clothes from George too. I dont normally shop in there, but last week we ended up in there and there were 3 things I just couldnt resist, even tho we still dont know what we are having. I bought one thing in 0 - 3, same as a couple of other pieces I've got from other shops and 2 in 3 - 6 months as I think that they are a bit heavy for summer wear when LO is due. One is the Tigger outfit. I just could not leave it and my OH really liked it too which is pretty much the first thing he has volunteered that he's liked lol.

are we sposed to get a sleeping bag?

all the clothes ive bought are from asda as its soo cheap specially coz they wont be on them for long xxx

are we sposed to get a sleeping bag?

Have no idea, but I did just because it was so cute and will last them quite a long time....it looks SO big at the moment but they will grow into it. My friend said she used one for her daughter as when she got to the point of kicking all her blankets off it was a good option. The one I got is sleeveless so should be fine for a summer baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back