want a baby

chels21

Reaction score
Hi i been trying for a baby for a year now and am getting worried. I no me and my husband can have kids because we already have two. My oldest 6 yrs and youngest 2 years. why is it taking so long for me to have another when i fell pregnant really quickly with my other two. Can any1 give me sum advice please.

Hey hun!

sorry your having a bad time. All i can suggest is trying opk's to better pin point ov and time BDing, maybe you are missing it.

I know my mum after she had me tried for 3 years before they got my sister and she said she fell quickly with me. maybe its worth a trip to teh GP to put your mind at rest?

Good Luck

Heh hun

Sorry I haven't got any advice but wish you lots of luck on your TTC journey

xxx

Thank you both of you for replying. I think ill go to see the gp. I have been meaning to go but i always think well ill wait to see if i come on my next period then i do come on and i say the same everytime. i think ill go now tho. thanks

Good luck lovely. Seeing GP will put your mind at rest xxx

Goodluck hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good luck chick! :) Would def the wee opk's a go x Hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Hi every1 went to doctors they putting me on some hormone tablets first to see if it works. He reckons its because am worrying to much so y stress levels are high so also makes it alot harder to convieve. i Due on my period in 4 days i hope i dont come on. xx

sorry bout the spelling i shunt rush when i typing. x

Hey :wave:

I really hope you get your :bfp: this month hun but if not & only if then it's good the doctors given you some tablets to help, a step in the right direction

My fx for you & heaps of :dust:

xxx

thank you. I really hope so to. Its stressful when you want a baby but its taking age to get pregnant. I thought it would be so easy well i guessed wrong. x

im in the same boat but with only 1 baby before and over a yr of trying this time. good luck x

I just read today that Myleene Klass had 18 months of TTC between her baby and the next one. Sometimes it just takes time. It comforted me to read that. Sometimes it looks as tho ppl just fall at the drop of a hat but really that's not the case. I love ppl like Myleene who come out and say so.

I wish us all good look on TTC. Hopeful it all works out for us all. I like myleene klass she a honested person. It makes me feel alot better knowing am not the only one going through all this. Its like a waiting game. I wish us all good look. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back