i want a second child

veramarques

Reaction score
i've been on the arm implant for 3 years and in may this year i switched to the coil but now me and my boyfriend want to have another child. i have an appointment to remove it on the 29th of december but because by boyfriend comes home for a month and a half and then goes away again till march i was hopping to get pregnant as soon as possible, any ideas on how long could it take to conceive??? i really need some advice...please xx

Last edited:
I had coil out on 4th Nov, bled straight away, but then cycle lasted 33 days and didn't come on again til 6th Dec, so it does take awhile for ur cycles to return to normal but I do think I still ovulated, just later than I should. Best thing to do is prob have coil out asap, to give things longer to settle and to do the dead every other day all the time, to try and make sure you catch the egg. Obviously this is just my opinion, there's no 100% way of insuring you get pregnant :) Good luck hun x x

I agree that you should have it removed asap, im on cd50 after mirena removal and still waiting for AF, i think i ovulated on cd 26 though, not pg though! good luck

I agree that you should have it removed asap, im on cd50 after mirena removal and still waiting for AF, i think i ovulated on cd 26 though, not pg though! good luck

Oh hun :( thought my 33 days was bad, I had mirena out on 4th Nov. Really hope af shows her face soon :hugs:

Oh hun :( thought my 33 days was bad, I had mirena out on 4th Nov. Really hope af shows her face soon :hugs:

me too!! totaly fed up now!

i've been on the arm implant for 3 years and in may this year i switched to the coil but now me and my boyfriend want to have another child. i have an appointment to remove it on the 29th of december but because by boyfriend comes home for a month and a half and then goes away again till march i was hopping to get pregnant as soon as possible, any ideas on how long could it take to conceive??? i really need some advice...please xx

Which coil do you have? Hormonal or not?

I requested a non hormonal coil when i got mine fitted due to the side effects i had when i was on the depo injection.

I had my coil removed in late 2009 and conceived 31 dec 09/ 1 jan 10.

Just depends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back