Headaches

Cloughie

Reaction score
For almost 2 weeks now I have been getting bad headaches every day. I have been taking paracetamol, but am worried that taking it regularly over a long period may be doing my baby harm. Has anyone else suffered from headaches? Can anyone give me any advice, please?

Hi Cloughie,

I suffered from headaches for about a week right at the start of my pregnancy - for me I think it was a bit of dehydration, I have gone off tea, coffee, coke all the normal drinks I had every day and found it hard to take anything in without feeling nauseous. I am drinking 2 litres of flavoured still water a day now, not too good for countless trips to the loo, but touch-wood the headaches have stopped. Just an idea?

Thanks, Dippy. I should have mentioned, I've also been a lot more thirsty lately, so I have been drinking a lot - mainly de-caf tea and coffee, but also a few glasses of water a day. I did wonder whether it might be connected.

i took paracetamol lots, as i suffered badly with migraines, i tried accupuncture and that seemed to help. drink lots and eat properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back