Waiting to TTC #1 at 37

WIN79

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm 37 in July and OH is 32. The earliest we will TTC is August as he is waiting for a follow up doctors appointment for some tablets he is one. Is anyone else in their late 30's on here?

Hi! I will be 37 in November �� I had my first baby when I was 33 and will be trying for my second baby this month. Good luck to you and your OH xxx

Last edited:
Hi :wave: I'm 34 and will be trying for baby no 2 end of next month...had my first at 31 :thumbup: Age is just a number - from what ive read it shouldnt really affect trying to conceive - alot of its just luck :oooo: How you bearing up waiting? :hug:

I am 38 in a few days... eek!

Unfortunately I disagree that age is just a number - I wish it was otherwise, but it does have a bearing on your fertility & likelihood of conceiving.

In the mean time while you wait (and apologies for the unsolicited advice!!), I'd recommend getting (you both) as healthy as possible, with multivitamin tablets and exercise etc to maximise your chances, and have OPKs at the ready for when you start (or it may be worth testing them out now to find out when in your cycle you're most likely to conceive).

Good luck and I hope it all goes well come August xxxxx

Hi ladies, just posting to let you kno my mom wanted another baby since she was in late 20s. And she finally had my little sister at the age of 44/45. She was pregnant with twins but unfortunately one didn't make it. But my now 4 year old sister is as healthy as anything! And my mom had diabetes. So I wanted to say your never to old to have one. :) xx

I have an Aunt who had her second kid in her 50s.. It's definitely possible. I'm 30 and already paranoid my eggs are dying out. Best of luck to you WIN, you'll find great support and insight from the ladies on these forums! When is your birthday? I'm July 28th..

My sister had her first baby at 32 and five more kids later she had her last at 46 so it is possible, try not to stress about things (easier said than done) xx

I'm 37 and TTC my first. We mc in May after becoming pregnant almost straight away after coming off the pill.
I now have my period back, so we're trying again.....fingers crossed it happens straight away again.
I'm exercising lots, taking vitamins and I've hit slimming world - I put on 10lb due to pregnancy and grief.

My sister in law has just had her second st the age of 43.

Good luck! xx

i'll be 39 when our baby is due in October. At every appointment I have I'm reminded I'm just about in the acceptable age category. If I hear one more time it's a different story at 40 I'll scream. So from my personal experience thus far, age certainly is a factor with the medical professions & they don't let you forget it.

i'll be 39 when our baby is due in October. At every appointment I have I'm reminded I'm just about in the acceptable age category. If I hear one more time it's a different story at 40 I'll scream. So from my personal experience thus far age certainly is s factor with the medical professions & they don't let you forget it.

Hiya I'm 37 in July too so snap :thumbup:

I had my first at 33 and my second 36

I feel that I would like to have one more while I still can naturally, yet to convince the other half though....I was on the naughty step a few months ago and my o/h was really happy about it so he is confusing?

Good look with TTC I think I'll be in this section a while but I might spring up in am I pregnant you never know ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back