Waiting to TTC in Feb - possibly TMI!

alexandra_w

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am very new here, first post! Me and my partner are looking to begin TTC in Feb, but I have some concerns. I've had a number of abnormal smears in the past (been clear for the past 5-6 years), leading to colposcopies and one bout of biopsy/treatment. I also had very heavy, irregular periods for years but have lost a lot of weight this year and they are now much more regular and under control. However, I'm still seeing some bleeding (more than 'spotting' I think) especially during ovulation.

I've been doing some research and it appears that some light bleeding during ovulation seems relatively normal, but I am concerned that the history of cervical probs plus past period issues is going to make our TTC journey pretty tough??

Just wondered if anyone knows anything/has had success with this sort of history; I am 31 and am concerned it's going to be a LONG journey.

Sorry if TMI for my first post!!

Looking forward to meeting people :)

Alex

Hi hun,

No experience personally but I just wanted to say Hi and welcome you to PF...

This part of the forum can be pretty quiet - but the actual TTC is a lot more well served by people and their wealth of knowledge

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back