Think im moving to TTC sooner than I thought!!!

leibiloo87

Reaction score
Hi,

Iv not been on here for ages as I got too broody every time I did and we planned to wait until next year until TTC but last week my hubby said why are we waiting and we couldnt come up with an answer so we are going to start trying this xmas!!!! im soooo exited but really nervous too now its become real that another little person might be joining our family in the next year or so. My youngest daughter started nursery two weeks ago and I just cant wait to have a baby around the house again as my 'baby' seams so grown up now!!!

Is anyone else moving to TTC around xmas time? im bursting with exitement at the mo haha x

:) :wave:

Hi that's great news bet you're excited! I'm moving to TTC as soon as the docs can find my missing coil... my son is 4 now and he's so grown up now im so ready to try now. Start taking your folic acid now and best time to get healthy and do more exercise - both you and OH ;-)

Why wait!

Plenty of room over in ttc after the bumper crop of foetus' in August :)

I think I will be joining you!! :)
I am having my implant removed next week, then we are going to give me a couple of months to get in to a normal cycle and need to sort out my medication but then we are going to start trying!! :)

I think we are just going to go for it now see how it goes!! woohoo! iv started taking my pregnacare allready and got hubby on wellman lol got our healthy diets on the go and allready exersize lots, hubby a rugby player so he's all fit n healthy. My 5 year old keeps asking when im going to have a baby in my belly she is going to be so chuffed when we finally giv her another bro/sis! xxxx good luck to everyone moving to TTC xx

I think we are just going to go for it now see how it goes!! woohoo! iv started taking my pregnacare allready and got hubby on wellman lol got our healthy diets on the go and allready exersize lots, hubby a rugby player so he's all fit n healthy. My 5 year old keeps asking when im going to have a baby in my belly she is going to be so chuffed when we finally giv her another bro/sis! xxxx good luck to everyone moving to TTC xx

:dance: Congratulations and lots of baby making vibes! :)

Exited! Cant wait to be pregnant again! thank you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back