Hello everyone

Jinjah

Reaction score
Hello everyone , this is my first post for advice! . My friend highly recommended i join so here i am :) .

My husband (37) and i (32) have been TTC for nearly a year. I started using opk's (hope it means what i think) for the last few months as my cycle is a little irregular but twice in the last year my cycle has gone over 50 days (52 days and counting this month) but with negative preg test. This has only happened since we have been ttc, i don't feel it is stress related- any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :? .

Also lots of people say go to the doctors if you have not conceived after 1 year, is this true or are they gonna send me away to keep trying!

Hi Jinjah :wave:
welcome to the forum....
I think you can go to the doc after one year (that's what my doc told me anyway)
My cycles are also a bit random so I know what you mean - looking at around 40 days for this one!
At least opks help you to know when you ov!

Good luck
xx

Hello :wave: and welcome!

My cycles have been irregular but I think it is because I have recently come off the pill and so they are taking time to settle down.

Im sure its worth a chat with the doc at this stage and I would be surprised if the doc just dismissed you (Mine was v understanding about our concerns and we had only been trying for 3 months at the time!)

Perhaps you could mention your irregular cycles too?

I think that any reassurance must be a good thing when TTC as we are meant to be as relaxed as possible!!!

lots of luck & baby dust to you

Sal x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back