Waiting for the wedding in 2011, then TTC....

ninjababy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Im new on here :)

Im getting married June 2011 and honeymoon Nov 2011.

Im so broody at the moment (And desperate for the wedding to come round!) last night we had our first chat about conceiving lol and we both have been thinking Nov on the honeymoon (all being well!) I was so over the moon to hear him say this to me! Im so shy about it, not sure why. Maybe nervous and i think he's the same!...

Any other ladies in the same boat? The wedding waiting game....

Similar boat here!

Our wedding is late March, but we won't be trying until at least 3 months afterwards so we can have that long without any alcohol/caffeine and start taking vitamins etc. :)

Fingers crossed it'll go by quick! xxxxxxxxxx

You girls are soo behaved waiting such a long time, but then you will have perfect weddings and honeymoons to remember , well done you

You girls are soo behaved waiting such a long time, but then you will have perfect weddings and honeymoons to remember , well done you
Heehee, the moods I get in on hormonal days you wouldn't all me "behaved"!

Everyone seems to be pregnant at the mo and it really gets me down some days.

I just have to tell myself that its my turn soon, and it gives me time to plan and research all the things we need.

Hi,

Im in the same boat as you, getting married in may- time is dragging! and were hoping to try ASAP. Had a scare recently (as you mightve seen) that really got me and OH talking about our future family. I think we were both disappointed it was a false alarm but at least weve still got the wedding and honeymoon to look forward to.

Hows your wedding plans coming along?

stacey
x

Hello,

Im new on this and wasn't really sure I should even be looking at a 'prgnancy forum' on account that im not pregnant but found to my huge relief that it caters for people like me who are WTT and hopefully means I can get advice about the journey to becoming a parent.

I'm in a similar boat...Im getting married in June 2011, and very much looking forward to the big day. My OH and I have discussed trying for a baby quite a lot over the last year and have made the decision to go for it after the wedding.

Part of me (and my OH!) wants to stop taking my pill before the wedding to allow my body to readjust etc but the last thing I want is a period on my wedding day! I feel like I shouldn't be worrying about this and just stop taking the pill but equally, I can't help worrying!

Does anyone have any advice about stopping taking the pill? How long I should wait after stopping before trying to conceive?

Thanks

There're girls on here who've come off their pill and gotten pregnant ASAP without even having a period and others who've had to wait months to even start having a period and ovulation again so it's very much individual....

But best of luck to you all!!

We're planning on trying for a baby middle of next year, not got a wedding planned though... Maybe later ;) Or maybe OH will surprise me with a proposal in the meantime, who knows? lol

Lxx

:wave: hope all goes well xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111