• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

fabulous wedding dress means a longer wait

No other plans yet - I'll check out those sites, sometimes I forget you can get other thinkg then horsey stuff on preloved - had some amazing bargins on tack from there lol!

OH is all up for spending a fortune on my dress but if I find something cheap I'm comfy and look pretty in im happy =D lol!!! may just pester my nana tbh - she was exactly same size and height as I am when she got married. Would have my mums but she thinks she sold it and shes a good few inches shorter then me! loll!!

Love the bouncy castle idea, woulddo that but I dont think I'd get OH and his army chums off it! loll!!

xxxxx

This is the dress, I love it. its on the girl i'm buying it from next week hopefully. getting it secondhand off a website. I know it will go quickly, everyone is telling me that and actually in some ways i'm glad i'm being forced to wait. time to grieve for my LO. I'm not going to go on the pill, we'll just use condoms at OV time. don't want to mess my cycles up with the pill.

That is such a beautiful dress!, but i know people who have gotten married when pregnant and i think they looked even more beautiful, and the glowing pregnancy feeling you get just adds to it!..Good luck on buying your wedding dress :)

aw thanks danii, i really don't mind being pregnant, just want to be able to get into that dress :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back