waiting at the hospital for an early scan to check there's nothing wrong :(

So glad the scan went well hun, and you got to see you LO too :love:

Thank you so much everyone! Such a relief to see our little bean is ok! xxxx

Glad everything went well & you managed th internal scan ive had to have 2 and they are bad on ur dignity like babybrain said. But worth it for your mind to be at ease :) xx

ha ha so true Kaytee!! It didn't help that my hubby turned up 1/2 way through so the lady had to go and let him in, leaving me holding the "scanning machine" in a VERY compromising position!ha ha its a good job my husband doesn't find situations like this embarrassing! lol

However, i did find this a little embarrassing! xxx

What a massive relief for you, i'm so glad all is well. I had the exact same thing at the weekend, they thought I had an ectopic. The pain has vanished now so I can only assume it was severe wind!!! Really happy for you :)

aw, im glad you had good news too!! When she moved the scan thing round it was painful near my left ovary so think it may have been the cyst that she saw but she said its quite common and will probably disappear on its over over the next couple of months xxx

I had a very similar thing happen to me with this pregnancy. I was taken to hospital when i was 5 weeks pregnant and given morphine for the pain it was that bad but i went for a scan a few days later and it was a cyst on my ovary, it looked massive on screen....was bigger than baby but i guess at 5 weeks baby is still a little dot :) Anyway my pain has gone, i sometimes get a little pressure but that could be my tummy growing and is not painful so i dont worry anymore:)
I was told a cyst in early pregnancy helps it to develop?? But thats what the midwife told me after i had the scan so really put my mind at ease :)

Glad all went well for you though and baby is ok! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back