• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nothing on scan and bit of pain

Good luck, it's looking a lot better!

Thinking of you! :D :hug:

Got another scan tomorrow morning. Hoping they can finally see something reassuring.

hope everything goes ok with the scan let us no how you gwt on :hug: :hug:

Hi it's Hayley's OH here. Just thought we'd let you all know the scan this morning wasn't good news. 8 weeks and still no sign of a baby in the womb, but they saw something on the right hand side that looked like it could be ectopic.

They did a laparascopy this afternoon and it was ectopic, and they removed the tube. Hayley is doing ok, we're just obviously both very tired and very upset.

Good luck to everyone, may speak to you in the future all being well with Hayley's remaining tube. We were so looking forward to this baby.

:cry:

Paul

Ahh what a shame :(

So sorry to hear this, pass on our love and hope she recovers x

ow im so sory to hear your news i hope you are both ok i no how you must feel take care of yourselves im thinking of you both :(

I'm so sorry hun! Take care of yourself, my thoughts are with you and your oh :hug:

Hayley (& Paul), so sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you. Good luck trying in the future. :hug:

im so sorry 2 hear this hun
take care :hug: :hug:

sarahxxx

me-23
oh-23
abigail-27/11/03
tia-11/12/04
jordan-24/12/05

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts