Back from hospital...

KateQPR

Reaction score
And no real news, which is frustrating. The doc took my blood, to check my hormone levels. He did an internal too, and said it all looks ok, but will call me in for a scan once they've got my blood results back, so i'll hear from them tomo. He said it's unlikely but he still can't rule out ectopic til he's done a scan.

I just feel so uncomfortable, my whole stomach, sides and tops of my legs are aching. It feels like a kidney infection, so hopefully i'll get that confirmed by my gp tomorrow, as i'd rather have that than baby problems!

Has anyone else had symptoms of either kidney infection or ectopic when preggers? How did you feel?

Sorry, i know i sound like a right worrier, but i just don't feel right. Symptoms are just feeling under the weather, and like my groin, abdomen and sides have been kicked! Even the tops of my legs feel achey!!! My OH is getting bored of me complaining so thought i'd take it out on your girls instead!!! Hope thats ok!

I had pains, mainly on my right side, it lead to so many tests, it all worked ut fine :)

Hi. I had really bad pains in my right side when i was about 6 weeks pregnant. Ended up staying in hospital overnight so they could do a scan to rule out an eptopic pregnancy. Turned out that everything was fine and I just had a kidney infection. Good luck x

Hi hun

How frustrating for you.

I hope you get your results back soon and get that scan.

Take care :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back