waiting at the hospital for an early scan to check there's nothing wrong :(

kat86

Reaction score
Hello. AFter a couple of days of bad pains in my stomach mainly down the left and my stomach being swollen they've asked me to come in for an urgent scan to check its not ectopic. Really worried and anxious :( also its a transvaginal scan so I'm worried this could increase the risk of mc.... does anyone know? x X X

Last edited:
I can't imagine the transvaginal scan would increase the chance of miscarriage - it doesn't go in that far so less penetrative than sex. I had one last week - a bit uncomfortable but not painful. Good luck and let us know how it goes xx

I had 4 internal scans this pregnancy there is no risk with it! I was scanned for recurrent mc so they just kept an eye on babies progress.

I had a transvaginal scan on Monday after similar concerns and although it was not the most comfortable experience it didn't hurt and managed to put my stressed pregnant mind at ease (for a couple of mins!)

Hope it all goes welland just try to breath and relax a wee bit. Xx

You will be fine with the internal scan hunny I hope babys in right place x

Good luck hun, i had pain in my left side at 8weeeks and had to have a scan to check it out. Turns out it was just one of those things xx

Good luck sweetie. Hope it goes ok. Keep us updated xx

Just seen this. Hope you got on ok and scan went well hun. Thinking of you xx

Good luck hunny. The only thing internal scans damage is your dignity xxxxxxxxxx

good luck hun, i also had one on monday, these sort of scans/tests really freak me out but it really wasnt bad at all.

hope evrything is ok
xxxx

The scan will be ok, i asked if it increases chances on mc and she said no. It is ok. Hope everything is alright hun, thinking of you xx

Thank you for all your lovely messages. Scan went well, baby is in the right place and saw the heartbeat :) she thinks the pain was from a small cyst on my left ovary. She said its nothing to worry about and should go over the next couple of months :) x X X

Glad to hear all is well and u got to see ur bean :dance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back