Wahhhh not sure on TTC again!

Cleo100

Reaction score
Just looking back through old posts on here and came across my last bump pics uploaded at 39 weeks of my DD (little did I know I still had 3 weeks to go) and they are disgusting, I'm soooo and I mean sooo huge!

Last edited:
I can't promise you no fanny ripping :rofl:

but you had an amazing bump and an amazing looking baby as per your avatar :)

What weight did bubs turn out to be? :)

wow thats a big bump but no stech marks!! my bump was tiny compared but im covered in them you should think yourseld lucky just go for it :) x

Wow you had a big lovely bump!! Look, i have 3 girls and probably another 2 coming, and i could care less about how huge i was, or the morning sickness, or every painful second of all 3 births, because i look at them, i look at their smiles and beautiful blue eyes, and i forget about everything, i would do it all again in a heartbeat, and i'm sure you think that way too, well every mom thinks that way and trust me, we all forget about the bad moments when we look at our babies.... and now...gosh excuse my corny moment over here haha!

i agree with that 100% i feel like augh look at my body then i think f**k that my body gave me my kids and im well chuffed then :)

Hey Mamafy,

She was only 7 pounds 8 in the end, I had really bad polyhydramnious from gestational diabetes so was carrying an extra 6cm of water all around her, resulting in giganta belly! Hopefully the next time I don't get GD as I was unable to walk at 41 weeks!

Alice what a lovely thing to say, you made me have a little sniffle moment!! I totally agree, It's just terrifing when I think back to the whole pregnancy as it was horrific from conception to birth, I do know that no two pregnancies are the same though and that things might not be as bad second time around. At least I know what to expect right! I think I was very niave first time around, expected to feel all glowy and fantastic!!

Evie - the stretchmarks never came until after I gave birth for some reason, it was weird, I had plastic shiny belly until I gave birth then they all appeared. The marks don't bother me, it's all saggy loose skin now anyway, I can actually pull my tummy skin out about 6 inches still and it looks like an old mans nut sack so having another bump would probably improve the tummy situation!! lol TMI sorry!! They are our war wounds!

Thanks for your supportive comments girls, everyday I come back on here it makes me more and more confident about doing it again, after all, look at the fantastic prizes we all got at the end of the whole thing! And it is really only 10 months out of your whole life!

C xxx

yer my tummys is the same i got about an inch but thats because the rest is still fat ahaha but yer i know what you mean about old mans ball sac lol! x x x

Nut sack :lol: I love your phrases :rofl:

Which is probably why I love it, with me being Irish :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back