i am sure this was a fake member but.......

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
that is the strangest shape bump iv ever seen in my life!!!!

i think its real? :think:

They were fake Dionne. If I remember rightly, she reckoned she was pg with quints, and already had triplets and quads!! :rotfl:

Amanda said:
They were fake Dionne. If I remember rightly, she reckoned she was pg with quints, and already had triplets and quads!! :rotfl:

i no she was fake but do you think them pics were made like that??? or that is a real person and she stole her pics?

Thats really wierd, I remember seeing someone with a bump that shape once but not that big, this lass's bump sort of like hung between her legs and when she sat down it was just sort of flat on top, very strange! I was in hosp waitin for a scan and i kept nudging ian trying to get him to look but he told me to be quiet, i couldnt help it she looked wierd.

and she looks exactly the same in pics wk 23 and wk 25 hmmm coincidence? I think not :think:

Funny you have brought this up Dionne, I saw this the other day and I know it sounds terrible but it made me feel ill! It just doesnt look 'right' does it, like its been superimposed or something????

Its gotta be a fake :talkhand:

Jade i agree, i think i am a little scared by what i have just seen.............suddenly ive gone off my chinese!!!!!!! :puke:

Ihad twins and wasn't that big, that's just an impossibility!!!

if you have more than one, you go sideways too! :shock:

is it possible to be that big at 24 weeks even with multiples? i know she's a faker but did she steal the photos or just photoshop her belly?
Oh and how come you guys know she was a faker if she only made one post, was she one of those with loads of usernames?

We have some detectives on this site little*red, they warn us and out the fakers!!!

dont know but ian is very good with comps and he says the image has been stretched and also her bump if in fact was that big would hang lower as you can see its very gravity defying :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and tell me how the hell if it was real she could stand up straight i find it hard standin straight with my puppies and they r teeny nxt 2 that bump!

I was going to make a comment about gravity! Surely her belly would be hittingg her knees! lol

She must of been a right fruit cake, if your going to fake something makeit a cute bump not a whopper like that ... I mean I just dont understand why! and to only post that time? Its all wierd. She'd of been wheel chair bound surely at that size. what a wombat!

weird weird weird that is the oddest bump ive everrrrrrrr seen

OMG :shock:

i think there must be a 5 year old child trying to get out of that bump! she must be grossly overdue :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back