Vitamins and evening primrose oil- help

sunnyland27

Reaction score
(posted this in "am i pregnant" by accident but couldnt delete so its here too :/)

Hi girls,

Last month I started taking lots of vitamins and this cycle has been a very strange one. Have any of you experienced cycle changes/pregnancy symptoms when you started taking supplements?

Also, am I taking the right things? I can't take vitamin B12 so can't take the usual pregnacare ones. This is what I've been taking daily-

Seven seas fish oils with 260mg of starflower oil and EPO
Another 500mg of numark EPO
Redoxon daily defence- 1000mg vitamin C and 10mg zinc
Sainsburys folic acid 800mg

Xx

the lowest does you can take of folic acid for ttc is 400mg you do not need to take 800mg as this could have a affect of taking to much and the fish oils with starflower oil and epo is totaly fine but only take up to ovulation as it can cause uterus contractions witch obvs can cause miscarrige hope this helped x.

Great thanks, but there's so much conflicting information out there. Some people say 1000mg of folic acid but my tablets are 400 so I gad decided to take 2. I'll just take 1 daily from now on. Some articles say fish oils are essential, but others say they can be dangerous so it's hard to know what to think! That's because you can store vitamin a. I guess that means that if I only take them for 2 weeks a month, like you said, I can never end up storing too much! Thanks, it's so confusing!

why dont you just take evening primrose oil are starflower oil and leave out the fish oil as that can contain vit a thats what i do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back