Evening Primrose Oil

mrsblue

Reaction score
Ladies,

Just to say that I started taking evening primrose oil this month and it has massively increased my CM and EWCM, so thought I'd recommend it! It's really cheap - you can get it in supermarkets.
Just read that you are not supposed to take it after ovulation though, so that's worth bearing in mind.

Baby dust and lots of luck xxx

Hey Mrs Blue, I started taking that this month too, so I'd be interested to hear how you get on with it. I read it encourages healthier cycles, etc so thought it was worth giving a go, it also made my skin lovely which was a bonus. AF is due in a few days so fx it's helped this month xxx

Ooh exciting! Have you tested yet?

I will keep you posted...just a few days and then I think I will officially be in my 2ww! xx

No I've been really chilled this month and not done opks or anything so don;t actually fully know what day I'm on. I've also tried desperately not to symptom spot, but a few days ago my OH told me he dreamt I found out I was pregnant and it got me excited. So far I've had cramps on and off and tender boobs for the last couple of days. Also major bloating and some wind :oops: But as I said I'm trying not to get my hopes up and am trying to hold off testing. If af hasn't show by Monday I think I'll cave. Good luck for your 2WW!!! xx :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

exciting! will be stalking, keep us posted xx

I have started taking it this month too! Do you know why you are supposed to stop taking it after ovulation? x

I think it's because it can cause uterine contractions which aren't good for implantation.

Hey mrsblue I just wanted to let you know that although the witch got me :( the Evening Primrose Oil definitely has helped my cycles. This month I've gone from a 34 day cycle to a 29!! :) Also I think we missed my fertile period so I'm back on the tablets and back to bding and Oct will be the month :)

How's things going with everyone else? xxx

So sorry that the witch got you but glad you are feeling positive!! Bring on next month!

I am doing ok - I have either just ovulated or am just about to so lots of BDing. I have had ovulation pains for 3 days straight which is unusual so don't know what that means...perhaps I'm popping a nice big egg?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back