Vit help please - preparing for next cycle

CockerMum

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am concentrating on my next cycle to take my mind off testing etc. I will be taking soy again but would like some help on the vitamins i have chosen to take.

i would like to take Vitamins C,D & E - B6 & B12 - Iron - Zinc

Does anybody already take these?
Where did you buy them?
What amount do you take?
When in your cycle do you take them, if not all the cycle.
Are they just one vit in a bottle or a couple together?
Can i get them all in one bottle?

I will also start drinking green tea (how many cups a day?) and red raspberry leaf tea (where to buy and how many cups?)

I will be trawling the internet tonight but you guys will be better than me trying to find anything.

Thank you in advance :lol: xx

Update - the pregnacare conception tablets are looking good. they seem to have ticked my boxes and a few more. just hope the dosages are good enough. xx

Thank you Luratraloora, going to start taking the conception ones next cycle :)

How are you doing? xx

Hi, I take vitamin b complex and buy it at aldi. Also a soluble vitamin c , magnesium I buy from asda. X

I take tesco own as pregnacare made me ov late and af late.

But I did wanna take everything separate like that, but hubby said was to expensive lol. But the b complex would be better than just b6 and b12 apparently they work better when taken with other vitamins.
I've also read that that you should take zinc 30 mins before iron as the zinc doesn't let the body absorb the iron as well. (It could be the other way round). Hope this helps :) x

I've got pregnacare but does anyone know of any smaller tablets as it's taking me ages to swallow the pregnacare lol

Darcy, seven seas are smaller, but don't have as many vitamin x

I think I'll just stick to horse pills pregnacare then lol x

Peanut do tesco own contain same stuff as pregnacare conception? Xx

I don't know, threw my pregnacare out, but the tablets are smaller and have a different taste. Was hoping different brand would help. Plus they're alot cheaper ahaa!

Will have a nosey tonight - thank you :)

Yeh pregnacare can be quite steep xx

Out of curiosity how much are pregnacare? I got my friends leftovers when she fell after a week of trying so haven't actually bought any x

Depends where you go, i git mine from tesco about 10££

Tesco is 10 for men and women for 30 days x

Ah ok I will need to have a look tomorrow, I've added lots of foods to my diet that are packed with good vitamins so even if I'm not pregnant I've lost a few pounds and feel much better x

Boots own brand conception are about £6 and seem very similar ingredients to pregnacare. think i will be getting them.

Also want to try get OH to take some, does anybody elses OH take vits?? xx

Nope I can't even get oh to eat healthy food lol the amount of veg I sneek into his foods are unbelievable, he's worse than a child x

haha my OH is exactly the same lmao!

i was hoping tho that he wont mind taking just one tablet a day. think boots do their own conception for men so when i go get mine Mon i will grab him some and try and persuade him lmao!

i would say no sexy time if he doesnt take them but that isnt going to happen especially around fertile window hahahahaha!!! xx

Haha can you sneek them into his foods, I'm thinking I could hide them in cakes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back