Ideas for "Plan B"

flisstebbs

Reaction score
I have a nasty feeling AF is nearly banging at my door. To help my sanity, each month since my MC I have done something new to amuse/distract/give hope for the next cycle whilst trying to keep to SMEP'ing:bd:.

I am lucky enough to have a pretty regular 28-9 day cycle and ov pretty consistently at CD 16-7.

The only issues I can really see are that I have a slightly shortened luteal phase of about 12 days and since my ERPC in Feb have gone from fairly heavy :witch: to ridiculously light.

Things I have already tried are:
Agnus castus for 3 months
Been taking and still on vit b6 50mg
Taken prenatal vit for last 1yr now (inc before last preg and mc)
DH been "dosed" this month with wellmanconception (which he has been a bit indignant about)
Daily omega 3 cap
oil eve primrose 1000mg before ov

Any ideas for something new?:) Anyone know much about baby aspirin?

Last edited:
I knew someone who took baby asprin because she has several early mc's as it was believed to help provide goodness to baby. She is now very pregnant! Couldn't say if it was because of this, but sure there must be some research on it somewhere on internet.
I also have a short luteal phase, it was only 9 days last cycle and if the same this cycle I shall be looking into this. I heard that a B6 vitamin could helo this. Is this the reason you are taking it?
xx

yes, as after mc had about 10 days in luteal. b6 has stopped me spotting for days before af arrives and lengthened lp by 2 days. better than nothing eh??

my internet researching has suggested re:aspirin minimal harm and possible good although some experts believe doesn't help much.

undecided as yet whether to try it or not

Why are u on Angus Castus?
I prob wouldn't mess with my cycle if it was regular and you know you're Ov-ing. Sorry I don't know your history.

I'm sceptical about omega-3. Read somewhere that it is thinning one's blood, I've stopped taking it.

Preseed?

Asprin is meant to do many good things, small dose daily is meant to help prevent heard attack and stroke aswell. Although they seem to keep changing their mind on the effectiveness. I am sure it can't do much harm, but might be worth asking advice off your GP if there is anything you should look out for as a side effect.
Do you take B6 daily? When did you start this? xx

Why are u on Angus Castus?
I prob wouldn't mess with my cycle if it was regular and you know you're Ov-ing. Sorry I don't know your history.

I'm sceptical about omega-3. Read somewhere that it is thinning one's blood, I've stopped taking it.

Preseed?

My sis is a medical herbalist and she recommended the agnus when after my mc cycles were irregular and not ov. To be fair it has at least regulated things for me and thats when i stopped it.

I'm going to USA next week so might see if i can pick up preseed there :)

Yup on 50mg b6 in luteal phase. Should i take it all the way through?

I am not sure on if you should take it all the way through or not. Next cycle I may try it like you have been. I did read that AC was also meant to help with shortened luteal phase defect as it stimulates that gland that controls hormones.
We haven't used preseed, but we used Concieve Plus which is meant to do the same thing xx

heya hun, what about preseed?
i'v heard that its meana be good, if it dont work for us this month were trying it next month.
i kno how u feel we had a early mc in march and now zilch, nothing as happened since.
fingers crossed for u hun :)
xx

I never felt the need for preseed or similar but may consider it now given running out of options.

Have got the aspirin,but still waiting for AF to show to officially be into cycle 8. Convinced she is coming as another BFN this morning but she is officially AWOL as of today

AFs here, aspirin is on! Maybebaby - if you're out there - do you know anything about this? saw on on of your BFP posts that you's tried this?

Cycle 8 will be while on holiday though - hoping this will do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back