Vit help please - preparing for next cycle

Lol!!
I am going to chat to him Mon and say I want to try harder this cycle then if still no BfN I will be going doctors. I doubt they will do anything because of previously being on the depo. But I could at least try.

Was also thinking of doing proestrogen cream after I have O'd?? X

How long have you been ttc? My doctor has already told me I have to be trying for over a year I could lie but they have on record when my implant was removed.
I went a jaunt around the town today and I dunno if it's just Scotland but the pregnacare is only £8.99 boots own was £6 and then there was one in wilkos for £4.99 I will wait till all mine run out but I think I will stick to pregnacare xx

I need to check my dairies as I went on pill after to regulate my cycles. I will do a protest and sit in their surgery all night if I have to lmao!

Having a bit of a shitter of week this week along with BfN isn't helping. Feel so depressed :(

Love being on here tho, just avoiding the am I pregnant forum for abit xx

Thanks for the tip luratraloora!
And cockermum I'm staying out of it aswell I'm trying to avoid being a symptom spotter as well, I bought five tests in town today but I'm going to wait untill after af is due if she doesn't arrive, but I have a feeling it's not going to be our month. Xx

i cant help but test - keep getting my hopes up everytime i take it but think if i havent even had a squinter on a 10mlU IC then it must not be this month.

Will try as much as i can nxt month with vits, soy and smep xx

What does 10mlu mean? The tests I got today say 25mlu, they were very cheapy ones two for a quid lol

the lower the number the better they are supposedly. there is a sticky thread on the am i pregnant that lists the test etc. xx

Ah ok I will have a look thanks, are you holding off to test tomorrow? I was thinking about testing but have changed my mind I still think it would be to early just going to wait until 29th now xx

I have been testing constantly. Still BFN for me, thought I saw something this morning but it's just me wanting it to be there xx

My eyesight is terrible as it is, so I'm gonna have to get oh to look when I do test. I've got another weekish to go need to keep busy, lots of dog walks and extra clients for me x

It's hard not to poas lo!

Wish I had, will try harder next cycle xx

I know I'm holding out, but I'm so bored and there is a party happening downstairs but I've locked myself away from all the cocktails just incase, I'm only six dpo so I don't see the point yet x

Go enjoy yourself just make yourself some virgin cocktails :) xx

Haha I can refrain from poas but most likely not refrain from the booze lol, time to take the dogs a walk again lol x

Haha you're a bit far away or I would lol, how many do you have I've got two? I can see you've got a cocker by your name and picture x

Just the one, dont think i could handle 2 cockers lmao!! He is my baby :)

How many have you got? xx

Two cross collie/staffys they are from the same litter but look and act completely different, we got them at five weeks and they are now seven. Xx

Awww lovely!!
Mines spoilt rotten and keeps me going in the ttc journey (sad i know lol) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back