Very worried

lewlew

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm new to this forum and was hoping I could get some advice from you all.

Last night i had some heavy bleeding and went to the hospital, they gave me an internal to try and see if my cervix was open or closed, after several (painful) attempts, the doctor couldn't see my cervix.

She then sent me home, and told me to return for a scan on Wed at 3.15, obviously i have been at home resting since, and worrying like mad.

I am 13 weeks and 5 days pregnant, I haven't had any further bleeding since last night, but still doesn't stop you worrying does it!?

So my question to you all is....... has anyone else experienced this? As i thought after 12 weeks the risk of miscarriage dropped?

Please help as i am going out of my mind here.

Thanks
Lewlew xxx

Hiya,I'm not pregnant but have 3 children already,I bled quite heavily at 17 weeks wiv my youngest, started wiv a smear wen I wiped on a sat morn to wakin up early hours Sunday in a big pool,not entirely sure what caused it but my little boy was born healthy at 39 +5 days and is now a boisterous 3 year old...hope this helps xx

:hug: Hope your scan goes well today. It's a very positive sign that the bleeding has stopped, and I know it doesn't make it any less worrying but there are lots of completely harmless things that can cause bleeding during pregnancy x

I really hope the scan goes well today x I haven't experienced this but my friend bled throughout her pregnancy and her son last September, perfectly healthy x

In my last pregnancy I had a HUGE bleed with clots at 14 weeks and it was very scarey :(

But she's now 2 and a half :)

Hi Hon. Thinking of you big time.:hug:
I am in a similar situation. I'm 11 weeks and have been having heavy bleeding off and on for the past week. I've had 2 internal exams and they were both difficult to see anything. Also had 2 extra scans which were inconclusive. I've probably been told the same as you, that we just have to wait a bit longer and then have another scan or check up. It's horrid waiting though isn't it. Really hope you get good news. x

Thank you to everyone who has replied, your comments have given me hope!

I did bleed with my daughter who is now 7, but i was further along, and cannot remember the reason for the bleed.

3.15 is not coming fast enough today! These 2 days have been the longest of my life!!!! xxxx

good luck for later hun in my last pregnancy i bled loads the reason was i had a sac of blood that kept filling and bursting it eventually went away they think a scar on my uterus wall was the reason but i have a healthy 2 year old now hth

Wishing you all the best
and
lots of luck x x

BUBS IS FINE!!!! Happily dancing around in there, with no idea the worry it's caused it's mummy & daddy!

Phew, thanks so much for ur kind words xxxx

am made up every thing is ok brill news xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back