Very very very faint bfp's

rusks said:
wow anna that means you are pg surely!! well done :dance: you did the magic medicine this month didn't you?

where are you shp did you do a digi :D
ye i did but i still don't want to say i preg just yet

Come on girls, get yourself's a digi!! If your anything like me, I wasn't happy until I saw the word "Pregnant"
I'll be online first thing tommmorw and I want to see 2 BFP's :rotfl:

:evil: :evil: oh i don't know i think there is another faint line but it could be my eyes playing tricks on me :( i give up and i'm gonig to wait till the 31st to test (4 days) i tried to show Mat but he was like hmm and went back to bed :roll: :evil:

Hi Anna,

Fingers crossed for you. I've sworn myself off testing now until Sunday as well.....I can't take keep getting bfns :(

Lots of luck
Lisa

hmm i took some pics but i don';t think you can see them well on there but hay here goes:
hmmm2.jpg

hmm.jpg

like i said the line is very faint

Anna23 said:
:evil: :evil: oh i don't know i think there is another faint line but it could be my eyes playing tricks on me :( i give up and i'm gonig to wait till the 31st to test (4 days) i tried to show Mat but he was like hmm and went back to bed :roll: :evil:
i'm a cow i went upstairs with the test after typing this and shook him to wake him and and said LOOK :lol: he can see it too so i wasn't imagining but untill i get a strong bfp i'm not going to shout about it

Anna23 said:
Anna23 said:
i'm a cow i went upstairs with the test after typing this and shook him to wake him and and said LOOK :lol: he can see it too so i wasn't imagining but untill i get a strong bfp i'm not going to shout about it

I'm in the same boat Anna! Took a test yesterday & this morning hoping for a stronger line and again, they are both very faint! Maybe todays was slightly more noticeable but I didn't think it would still be this pale. In some ways I think, a line is a line but in other ways it doesn't feel confirmed yet and Im still thinking am I or am I not.

When are you doing a digi anna?

I dont know about you but my pee is really really pale so maybe that is effecting the result? I just think if I had dark pee if might pick it up better?? Oh I dont know!

Shiney, I agree, if your pee is pale and therefore not concentrated than that might affect the strength of your line.

Fingers crossed for you and Anna that your lines get stronger :hug:

I'm 10 dpo and I think I got an implantation bleed today also I'm feeling a bit light headed and since sunday my cat won't leave me alone, she just wants to sit on me or next to me :lol:

Last time I didn't get a strong positive until af was due so I'm determined not to test until I'm late to save the dissapointment so I'm gonna test 1st September, I'll try and get the first BFP of the month :D

Anna23 said:
rusks said:
wow anna that means you are pg surely!! well done :dance: you did the magic medicine this month didn't you?

where are you shp did you do a digi :D
ye i did but i still don't want to say i preg just yet

fair enough - good luck :pray:

ok i'm sooooooo excited i did a tesco one today pluss another ebay cheapie, well the ebay cheapie had a awful faint line and guess what the tesco one has a faint but stronger line so i can now say it's official :cheer: :cheer: the magic medicine worked, i looked at the tesco one and thought hmm there is a line but mabe its a shadow so i opeded it up (like a pro :rotfl: :rotfl: ) and there it was. :cheer: :cheer: i'm planning to get a digi for monday :D

Just seen this thread...........fantastic news Anna, so pleased for you hun :D

That is brilliant news Anna!

Im so happy for you!! :cheer:

Good old magic medicine!! :dance:

Come on Rusks, it's your turn now!! :pray:

awwww Anna thats brilliant news hunni!!! congrats, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

:cheer: :cheer:

oh anna that is fantastic news well done what a great wedding present!! hope to join you soon xx :pray:

Congratulations that is so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back