VERY VERY Faint blue line.....!

xxjacquixx

Reaction score
Hi all...

Im really confused now, as posted in my other thread I did a First Response test this morning and it came back negative. I couldn't help myself but I went out to town and bought some clearblue tests as these were recommended to me.
I took the test and waited around 2 minutes, thinking it was done and neg again..I went downstairs. But then after about 5 mins I needed the loo and picked up the test again. After looking very very closely I thought I could see a very very almost not there vertical line. Anyway I sit there and stare at it for like 5 more mins and eventually decided there was a line! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me at first you see, but the more I look at it, the more I know I can see a very very thin straight blue line...
what does this mean?
jacqui xx

how about posting a pic and th egirls on here can give you their oppinion :hug: :hug: :hug:

My camera wont focus that close up enough for me to get a clear picture.. :( Will wait till hubby gets home as he has some serious photography equipment so hopefully he will be able to get a clear pic!

TeenAsmaTeam said:
Maybe take another one tomorrow or in a few days
Thanks for the advice, yes I will.
My AF isn't due until Friday (earliest) so I would only be very early....will update if theres more news tomorrow.

I agree, post a pic we will have a look... good luck!!!!

just a word of warning, if it is a VERY faint stick thin blue line off centre it's most likely an evap line.

i've had a few in my ttc journeys and i was gutted.

i so hope it's your bfp though, but i worry with you saying it's a thin line.

good luck!

*Star* said:
just a word of warning, if it is a VERY faint stick thin blue line off centre it's most likely an evap line.

i've had a few in my ttc journeys and i was gutted.

i so hope it's your bfp though, but i worry with you saying it's a thin line.

good luck!

Yes it is a very thin blue line, very straight and is slightly off centre.... :(
Thankyou for the warning.

Got my fingers crossed for you. :pray: :pray:

Like the other have said can you post a pic?

:hug: :hug:

Ok, I managed to get a pic....not very clear but I hope you can see the line!
pregger196.jpg
[/img]

i can def see a line hun it its really clear :pray:

that's exactly how my evaps were :cry:
i was so sure it was a bfp but on another big ttc forum im on, i posted the pic and a lot of peopl came back saying that clearblue evaps are just like that.

i hope it turns into a bfp for you. don't give up, you know as they say it isn't over till af shows.

good luck hun :hug:

Thanks *Star*
After your advice from earlier, I feared the worst... :(
AF not due until weekend (approx) so a bit more waiting.

I thought it was weird as I did a first response early this morning and that was neg....weird for this one to give a + (or not) as they are both supposed to be really good....

Oh well........ :pray:

if it's any consolation, i know exactly how you feel. i was having a look to see if i could find one of my pics of the same evap line, but i'm not having much luck. i think i probably deleted it in disgust.

Well, I did the other clearblue this morning and it was Neg.

No faint line, just a big fat -

Clearblue really should think about fixing this problem as its clearly giving some women false positives.

If I didnt have access to the internet, I would have popped off and told everybody I was pregnant, only to discover later, Im not. :eek:

Thanks for the advice *star* you were right! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back