• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ive got a faint line but im so upset......

Ooh, I dont know how you manage to wait? I am sooo impatient, I would be testing everyday! Good luck!

I have no idea how you do it either, I would be outside the chemist at 8.55am waiting for them to open whilst trying not to pee my pants LOL x

LoL, i am really really testing my patience! seriously am!!
I think i will go bed in an hur or so and hope the morning arrives quickly!! lOl

i hope today flys by!! Fingers and toes are all crossed for you
X

Hi<:wave:

I can't believe you haven't tested yet, but I guess the longer you wait the more certain you will be.

I can't stop testing, I want to make sure HCG is increasing as I had quite a lot of blood for implantation so I'm a bit worried.

I've got everything crossed for you and have a good feeling you're gonna get a BFP!

Keep me posted xx

A line is a line, no matter how faint or strong the line is :)
I tested at 10dpo, the line was so faint that you could see the line in different directions. Done one the next day the line was a tad stronger. Then at 12dpo i got 2 negatives, 3 days after af was due i decided to test again and got my positives, still not really strong but strong enough to see with out squinting :D So i would definitely keep testing, also were you didn't use first morning urine that could make a difference. And also your hormone levels may not be that strong to get a strong bfp. All woman are different though, but if your really worried and just want to know then maybe it might be a good option to go to the doctors, :) good luck, and all the best wishes x

Has the postman been yet with your tests????? Have you saved your 1st wee????? You might have the patience of a saint but I havent LOL,
BOL to you xxxxxxxxx

Me too Jody, I've already dashed to Tesco at 7am bursting for a pee as I have to test every day still- mental I know!

Best of luck Zozie! xxx

Maybe baby- NOT mental, I tested every day till I had my scan, I have a drawer full of wee sticks lol xxxx

I'm dying to hear how you get on Zozie! Good luck! :dust:

Morning all. Well I did my test and then another and maybe another and they all said the same thing............I'm pregnant. Doing digi test later or tomorrow to see how Many weeks. I feel really licky and also terrorfied!
Baby dust to all!!!!!!
Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats to you!! Just one question though... you feel very licky? LOL!! Wanting to lick anything in paticular? :D

xxxx

Oh my gosh!!!! Nooooo! I'm using my I pod and can't type properly. I feel lucky!!!!! Loooool

Yay huge congrats! I don't think I'd be able to type if I was you either :) Xx

I knew it:) HUGE Congrats to you xxxxxxx:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hooray! Congratulations, you must be thrilled, so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back