• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Very very very faint bfp's

Mummy-D said:
Hiya shp!

Just wanted to say that when i tested (4 days early) i used a 6 day early response and the line was really faint. I did a digi the next day and seeing the word "pregnant" on the little screen is just the best feeling!!

I used another 6 day early response the day after af was due (wanted to use the same make of test) and the line had darkened so much!!

Sounds promising, but i would say splash out and get a digital!!

I couldnt agree more.. I confirmed my faint BFP with a digi the next day and seeing the word "pregnant" is just the best confirmation you can get!

Congratulations :cheer: :dance: :cheer: I'm sure the line will get stronger over the next few days :hug:

argh i got a really faint faint bfp again today too, i wasn't sure if yesterdays was a evap line but this one is the same faintness and deffo came up in 3 minutes :? oh well i'll keep testing to see if it gets darker :roll: :lol: LOCK ME UP :rotfl:

anna you dont need to test, zoltar told you! :wink:

all these bfp's around the place, it's going to be deserted :cheer:

Yesterday and today (8 & 9dpo) I got extremely faint positives but you can hardly see them at all and at first glance they look negative until you look carefully. I didn't bother taking a picture because it would never have showed up on my camera.

I was sort of expecting a stronger line this morning but it was still as faint as yesterdays line which is annoying because I dont really know that to think now.. I just hope its a better line tomorrow because im scared to get excited at this stage.

You might know already but I've been getting symptoms since 3dpo! Up until now I have had twinges, back ache, head ache, nausea and tiredness.. Im just still so confused so if I get a better line tomorrow maybe that will put my mind at rest cos i'll know what that means then :wink:

Wish me luck girlies.. I dunno whats worse, the wait to ttc, the 2ww, or the stronger line wait lol

Good luck hun!!!! :D

I will be praying for you :pray: :pray: :pray: , but to be honest it does already look very hopeful :cheer:

Best of luck to you, what is 2ww, im so clueless with all the lingo :wall:

Good luck SHP.....I'm there with you....so many symptoms but no BFP yet. Fingers crossed for all of us waiting.....it could get very exciting over the next few days!

Lisa

Sounds very promising so far! :hug: :hug:

And don't forget that it takes 48 - 72 hours for a marked increase in hcg levels :hug: :hug:

Good Luck I have everything crossed for you :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back